Check your account email address ×

More Democrat BS in WI. Protest = White Privilege

28 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Your rights end where mine begin. 

That's a foundation of anarchism. You don't have a right to inflict yourself and your irresponsible choices on others. 

Its also a foundation of democracy too.  Anarchists think its ok to destroy other peoples property to further their aims.  So your statement is contradictory to that.

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You should just stay home instead. Eliminate the possibility of spread not just reduce the possibility.  

I can't, I'm an essential worker, and I still need to go out for supplies. 

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Since this started I have been to all 4 corners of the state, have interactions with dozens of people per day.

Cool story

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Its also a foundation of democracy too.  Anarchists think its ok to destroy other peoples property to further their aims.  So your statement is contradictory to that.

Anarchism opposes the idea of private property, as its very existence necessitates intervention and enforcement by the state. 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Anarchism opposes the idea of private property, as its very existence necessitates intervention and enforcement by the state. 

Is a car or boat private property to an anarchist?  

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Is a car or boat private property to an anarchist?  

Personal property is not included in the anarcist definition of private property. 

Private property is usually things like the means of production, large tracts of land that one person or family couldn't possibly manage, etc. Not your toothbrush, your car, your primary residence, or any other similar material things like that.

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

And again, I have rights to my property.  Your rights end when you try and negate my rights to said property.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And again, I have rights to my property.  Your rights end when you try and negate my rights to said property.

If by 'property' you mean a 'factory', then no, they don't end.

If by 'property' you mean your lawn, then yes, they do end.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

93515368_10113177792654703_6727733439283331072_o.jpg

And as more and more testing is showing.....many more people have been infected with covid and didn't even realize it. The mortality rate is now more closely mirroring the flu rate and possibly even lower.  

Granted ,it's more contagious but to hide from this thing for much longer is not healthy in many other ways. This thing has already pretty much run its course and much faster than all the "experts" and doomsayers were predicting.  

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Your rights end where mine begin. 

That's a foundation of anarchism. You don't have a right to inflict yourself and your irresponsible choices on others. 

Yet you peddle a drug that can negatively affect an individuals ability to think clearly thus causing irresponsible choices that affect other people. Hmmmmmm.........

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, frenchy said:

43K in one month v 61k in a year is still a huge difference. 

43k in a month isnt sustainable  and that's against a virus that already has a vaccine. We will wait and see what the 12 month death toll is for covid. May end up being close to that 61k.....if/when they have a vaccine for covid, the flu will still be the one to fear most and yet we wont be closing down the country. 

5 hours ago, Skidude600 said:

Yet you peddle a drug that can negatively affect an individuals ability to think clearly thus causing irresponsible choices that affect other people. Hmmmmmm.........

Lol, have you ever even seen weed bro?

7 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

43k in a month isnt sustainable  and that's against a virus that already has a vaccine. We will wait and see what the 12 month death toll is for covid. May end up being close to that 61k.....if/when they have a vaccine for covid, the flu will still be the one to fear most and yet we wont be closing down the country. 

no vaccine for the flu. The flu shot is a best guess every year as to what that year's strain will look like. Sometimes they guess right, some years they miss it completely. 

6 hours ago, Snake said:

In the final analysis..... the bare minimum.

you've said you wear gloves, sanitize everything. wipe down the inside of your car, wipe down your cc when it is returned to you, etc, etc.

That is not the bare minimum and certainly far more than I or many others have done throughout all this. 

15 minutes ago, frenchy said:

you've said you wear gloves, sanitize everything. wipe down the inside of your car, wipe down your cc when it is returned to you, etc, etc.

That is not the bare minimum and certainly far more than I or many others have done throughout all this. 

The one thing I definitely changed is when Im shopping for groceries or in a box store I dont touch anything unless its going in my cart. I look at things closely and grab what I want. Ta very rare that I would grab something then put it back on the shelf

Other than that no changes. No mask or gloves or anything. I have my own stylist to enter my PIN but Ive had that for years.  I do respect all social distancing recommendations. 

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

For someone who does my job, that is the bare minimum.

Simply clean anything someone could have touched the night before.

19 minutes ago, Snake said:

For someone who does my job, that is the bare minimum.

Simply clean anything someone could have touched the night before.

you had mentioned it re your wife and day trips in the car.....either way, just saying....

13 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Lol, have you ever even seen weed bro?

Yes I have and while my comments could be interpreted as negative towards "weed" that is far from the case. I have no problem with it what so ever. Simply pointing out that, like achohol, it impairs a persons judgement, which can infringe on my "rights".

2 hours ago, Skidude600 said:

Yes I have and while my comments could be interpreted as negative towards "weed" that is far from the case. I have no problem with it what so ever. Simply pointing out that, like achohol, it impairs a persons judgement, which can infringe on my "rights".

Lol ok. 

On 4/26/2020 at 7:32 AM, motonoggin said:

92938267_10158408555664040_3248454538159456256_n.jpg

You being so submissive might be the most priceless thing about the entire stay at home orders.  

Antifa = anti govt.   :lol:  

Edited by Highmark