Check your account email address ×

More Democrat BS in WI. Protest = White Privilege

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s typically best to allow morons to protest. None of them have the planning capability to do anything more. Harmless really. 

Why is a representative of your party complaining about it?

26 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Why is a representative of your party complaining about it?

Because she doesn’t like the kind of people that protested is the best answer I have. I don’t like them either. 

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

It’s typically best to allow morons to protest. None of them have the planning capability to do anything more. Harmless really. 

That’s a good description of the public tit suckers at the protests during the Walker recalls. :lol:

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You've turned out to be quite the bootlicker. Hahahaha

It’s weird.  I mean....I never bought I to his anarchy rigamarole anyway but, why is he really digging this latest pro authoritarian government deal as of late?

A327E45A-76EA-4E26-A990-263D3D69CC80.jpeg

19 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You've turned out to be quite the bootlicker. Hahahaha

Your rights end where mine begin. 

That's a foundation of anarchism. You don't have a right to inflict yourself and your irresponsible choices on others. 

Just now, motonoggin said:

Your rights end where mine begin. 

That's a foundation of anarchism. You don't have a right to inflict yourself and your irresponsible choices on others. 

Get out of my airspace if you're so concerned with catching the CV. The sick and compromised should quarantine. Everyone else back to work. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Get out of my airspace if you're so concerned with catching the CV. The sick and compromised should quarantine. Everyone else back to work. 

Again, spreading it through the asymptomatic infected are what we should be concerned with. 

You just want to go back to eating at Golden corral and you're ok with people dying, as long as you can get that baked chicken again...

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Again, spreading it through the asymptomatic infected are what we should be concerned with. 

You just want to go back to eating at Golden corral and you're ok with people dying, as long as you can get that baked chicken again...

Ive never eaten at Golden Corral. How is it?  

Are you going to act this way every flu season?  How about this fall or next year when the CV is back for a repeat?  Its very likely that we all will eventually contact this virus. Many of us already have and not have the antibodies. 

If you are concerned you may become sick if you catch the CV then you should take precautions. 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Ive never eaten at Golden Corral. How is it?  

Are you going to act this way every flu season?  How about this fall or next year when the CV is back for a repeat?  Its very likely that we all will eventually contact this virus. Many of us already have and not have the antibodies. 

If you are concerned you may become sick if you catch the CV then you should take precautions. 

I wear a simple mask into stores, do you know why? 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Because if I have it and don't know it, I'm less likely to spread it. 

You should just stay home instead. Eliminate the possibility of spread not just reduce the possibility.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

IMG_5366.GIF.7277e51986325bf630c1b8c7cb27145b.GIF

• Haha 2