Check your account email address ×

Illlinois Opening State Parks, Golf, Boating, etc. May 1st

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

I think The governor is opening up the right way for our area. 

JB has done a pretty good job so far, and he's got it right saying we will keep modifying the "new normal" as circumstances and science dictates.

6 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

3 Golf courses opened up here today.

Shitty golf weather here today, 45 and a NE wind, I like 75* golf :bc:

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

It’s because JB is a business man,not a life long government tit sucker.

No protests either like those other snowflake states. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

So Trump was right all along.  Parts of the country will being opening up by May 1st as conditions warrant.  

No he said Easter, boomer. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

So Trump was right all along.  Parts of the country will being opening up by May 1st as conditions warrant.  

Yes and no. Illinois will open slowly because it’s a hot spot. Our governor is also smart. He said he can’t go off of positive tests,because they are testing more and those numbers will keep going up. They are watching available hospital beds .

• Platinum Contributing Member

Boating, Golf and Travel between in state residences is open now here as are selected businesses....Landscapers, Lawn and few others plus all the dopey sales restrictions of things like seeds and garden supplies has been lifted. Michigan and Illinois sound similar.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Boating, Golf and Travel between in state residences is open now here as are selected businesses....Landscapers, Lawn and few others plus all the dopey sales restrictions of things like seeds and garden supplies has been lifted. Michigan and Illinois sound similar.

We never had the stupid rules. Contractors never got shut down ect.

10 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

JB has done a pretty good job so far, and he's got it right saying we will keep modifying the "new normal" as circumstances and science dictates.

Shitty golf weather here today, 45 and a NE wind, I like 75* golf :bc:

I only tried Golf once and at the time I was in 7th. or 8th. grade, didn't care for it.

Was 66 and Sunny yesterday here.

Some camp grounds in central / northern WI opened with restrictions yesterday. 1 of the restrictions is they be used by local people and not folks from SE WI. Still saying stay away from cabins until further notice.  May 1st PD and other agency's will  be enforcing stay at home and handing out 250 / 500$ tickets.  I wonder how long it would take to ride my bike 226 miles...

11 hours ago, Anler said:

No protests either like those other snowflake states. 

Vermont had about 20 show up at the state house last week. Social distancing wasn't an issue,   lol. 

Vermont is slowing starting to work toward reopening.  Starting this week crews up to 5 can start back up in construction,  landscaping and manufacturing.  The stay at home order is currently through May 15th.  NH extended their stay at home order yesterday.  Not sure what the date is. 

• Like 2