Check your account email address ×

You are going to LOVE this!

That was hard to watch. Regardless of race, how fucked up is it we live in a world where someone is killed right infront of you and you are completely unfazed. It is crazy. I wish I didn't watch it. Shit is fucked up.

On a side note. That seemed like they used way more bullets than the job required. They where still shooting him while he was dead on the ground. Wtf.

Edited by Tomas.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Can you make the video larger....can't hardly see anything. :D

They should have fired a few more rounds. 

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

That was hard to watch. Regardless of race, how fucked up is it we live in a world where someone is killed right infront of you and you are completely unfazed. It is crazy. I wish I didn't watch it. Shit is fucked up.

On a side note. That seemed like they used way more bullets than the job required. They where still shooting him while he was dead on the ground. Wtf.

Pretty sure that guy was looking for suicide by cop. The baboons chanting and egging on the cops in the background.......it's scary in the hood.

The guy was out of control, had a gun, and refused numerous orders to drop it. Was either mental, drunk, or on drugs. Unfortunate, but there's really no other solution. That's just the way it is. 

How fucked up, sad and pathetic do you have to be as a person to stand there and just add fuel to the fire and basically encourage the police to kill the guy. 

The guy is clearly out of his mind and it's no surprise he got shot considering his actions but this shit is just sad. 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah, the black bastids added to the stress. Typical black ghetto bastards. 

I am fairly confident white ghetto bastards would have done the exact same thing.

We are all more or less the same, just with different experiences that shape who we are and what become as a human.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, SSFB said:

How fucked up, sad and pathetic do you have to be as a person to stand there and just add fuel to the fire and basically encourage the police to kill the guy. 

The guy is clearly out of his mind and it's no surprise he got shot considering his actions but this shit is just sad. 

That was my first thought and it doesn't matter what color the skin, there's baboons in every color, disgusting.

12 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

That was my first thought and it doesn't matter what color the skin, there's baboons in every color, disgusting.

Swapping the Roman Colosseum for a street corner. :flush:

2 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

I am fairly confident white ghetto bastards would have done the exact same thing.

We are all more or less the same, just with different experiences that shape who we are and what become as a human.

I've watched HUNDREDS of videos on YOUTUBE, exposing black behavior, like this. That is why I have become an opponent of black AMERICA. 

I can't remember seeing one video of whites acting like this. 

Don't judge blacks by Shaquille and all the athletes that you like, they are literally one out of thousands. Your black ghetto boy, is as dangerous as any animal in the jungle. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I've watched HUNDREDS of videos on YOUTUBE, exposing black behavior, like this. That is why I have become an opponent of black AMERICA. 

Don't judge blacks by Shaquille and all the athletes that you like, they are literally one out of thousands. Your black ghetto boy, is as dangerous as any animal in the jungle. 

only time you need to worry is if they are  in a pack . alone or only 2 never a issue 

20 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

only time you need to worry is if they are  in a pack . alone or only 2 never a issue 

That's the problem, they are usually in a pack, like fukkin hyenas. 

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

So is ur black ghetto boy a badass ??

6 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Pretty sure that guy was looking for suicide by cop. The baboons chanting and egging on the cops in the background.......it's scary in the hood.

Not really.

The black folks were right, if that man was black they would shot him sooner.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

More than others?

That's racist bro.

IDK, but I’m going to go block traffic over this clearly unnecessary shooting that has robbed the nation of yet another aspiring rapper.

”Pew, pew pew....pew ,pew......pew,pew,pew!!!!!!!!”

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

IDK, but I’m going to go block traffic over this clearly unnecessary shooting that has robbed the nation of yet another aspiring rapper.

”Pew, pew pew....pew ,pew......pew,pew,pew!!!!!!!!”

Who we talking about?

:lol: