Check your account email address ×

How embarrassing

50 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I dont see nearly as much people “defending” anything as much as a half dozen of you doorknobs going around calling everyone names because we dont share your “outrage”.  In fact, “ dumbass”  is fixating only on communication style while ignoring other managerial and presidential characteristics, such as leadership, accomplishments, strength,and lets not forget a Myriad of economic metrics, quality of life, etc..  And most of that opinion has been shaped by a corrupt media that still manages to affect guys like you.  So congratulations, you’ve become what you accuse others of. Your transformation to Ben like level of spittle flying, bipolar rants, and being about a quarter as smart as you think you are, is complete.  Kill yourself.  :lol: 

:owned:

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Is it to have 2 of the worst public speakers in the history of American politics to be running for president at the same time? I cant even imagine all of the stupid shit that is going to be said and even worse... DEFENDED by all of you dumb asses. This is truly the lowest point in civilized society... 

Why are you COPYING my shit!!! I've been posting this for weeks. Quit copying me!!

Anyway, there is a fukkin reason we have  Trump and Biden running. 

The dems think that Biden is their best chance to beat Trump. 

Trump got in on a fluke, and many are lamenting the day he got elected. 

Simple as that. Bear in mind, both these bastards have egos as big as your house. You must have a big ego to run for political office. 

Problem is, that people with inflated egos, usually have a undesirable component with their personality. 

I repeat what I've said for quite a while...……….WE ARE ALL FUCKED!!! Both Biden and Trump , CAN NOT SUCK ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I dont see nearly as much people “defending” anything as much as a half dozen of you doorknobs going around calling everyone names because we dont share your “outrage”.  In fact, “ dumbass”  is fixating only on communication style while ignoring other managerial and presidential characteristics, such as leadership, accomplishments, strength,and lets not forget a Myriad of economic metrics, quality of life, etc..  And most of that opinion has been shaped by a corrupt media that still manages to affect guys like you.  So congratulations, you’ve become what you accuse others of. Your transformation to Ben like level of spittle flying, bipolar rants, and being about a quarter as smart as you think you are, is complete.  Kill yourself.  :lol: 

A lot of wasted words and bullshit just to defend Trump.

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Kinda like all the wasted words and bullshit you spew to cut Trump down. 

I just use  Trumps own words...SBYL flip flopper. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

i would be a tremendous president, possibly the best president in the history of presidents.  

Never voted for a ginger but if you run i'll check the box for ya. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SSFB said:

Fuck no. What good, successful business person who's normal would want anything to do with this fucking circus?

Trump has commented on that multiple times going back 35 years. If nothing else it demonstrates his commitment and sincerity, because he believes, as I do, that Washington has sold out the middle class.  He also said that he never would want to be president, but he would run if he felt like he needed to, all while knowing the attacks that would be coming after him. All the shit that is coming to the surface now about the globalists is what he is confronting, and what he has been complaining about for that entire time.  I think it helps explain his No fucks given attitude as well. IMO.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

48 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY IS SAFE

image.thumb.png.6cd9040069ea5f752d76726ca013e7a6.png

Dude that was Trump that said people are dying who have never died before!  :lol:

Not Bill Murray on Twitter: "“People are dying who have never died ...

• Haha 3

• Gold Member
11 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why are you COPYING my shit!!! I've been posting this for weeks. Quit copying me!!

Anyway, there is a fukkin reason we have  Trump and Biden running. 

The dems think that Biden is their best chance to beat Trump. 

Trump got in on a fluke, and many are lamenting the day he got elected. 

Simple as that. Bear in mind, both these bastards have egos as big as your house. You must have a big ego to run for political office. 

Problem is, that people with inflated egos, usually have a undesirable component with their personality. 

I repeat what I've said for quite a while...……….WE ARE ALL FUCKED!!! Both Biden and Trump , CAN NOT SUCK ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh shit Analer wants to be a truck stop twink!!  :owned:

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Anler said:

Well as I have said earlier I think Trumpers may be a little misguided on his "policies" as I truly believe the democrats arent really trying to beat Trump. They havent really tried to fillibuster any legislation in the last 4 years. They have tried to filibuster some nominees but that seems to be something both parties enjoy. 

The dems aren't really trying to beat Trump? Did you already forget about the impeachment hearings?

40 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Oh shit Analer wants to be a truck stop twink!!  :owned:

The way you're goin', you'll be settin' up shop at Sandy's. When' s the last time you worked????   :wtf:

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

The way you're goin', you'll be settin' up shop at Sandy's. When' s the last time you worked????   :wtf:

I'm working now you old fag! We should sail in a week or so.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I'm working now you old fag! We should sail in a week or so.

Oh wow, I bet ya' couldn't wait ta' get back on that boat, in tight quarters with all those sweaty men, for the next 4 months!! 

Hey, nice gig, being stuck on a fukkin oil barge, smelling the place after a bunch of guys take shits. :flush::flush::flush:

1 hour ago, Anler said:

How did that go?

Well if that's not "trying to defeat Trump" then I really don't know what more they could do then to take him out of office early.

Hillary & Joe Biden as runners are definitely weak efforts I'll agree there.  It's like watching the C students run for valedictorian.  Hillary was so delusional she actually thought she had it all wrapped up and started the party early, and the following mental breakdown. :lol:

1 hour ago, Anler said:

How did that go?

About as good as every other fake narrative they've been trying to peddle for the past 4 years.  After a while, it just gets more and more pathetic.  Now "Trump said inject bleach!"  :lol:  Can't wait until next weeks outrage!

Edited by DriftBusta