Check your account email address ×

Trumps New Cure...Injecting Disinfectant

I'm working on converting these Maglites to ultraviolet. I'm also in negotiations with 550 to anally probe all covid 19 positive people. You can pick from small to extra big Maglite depending on how sick you feel..... Pm me for more info.

Screenshot_2020-04-23-22-03-10.png

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

how about you and Smales inject some and get back to us   :dunno:  :lol: 

Since you support everything stupid thing the Orange dummy does or says....

Jim, not disputing Trumps stupidity. I’m just curious why you never call out the other side, even though their gaffs are far more egregious. You could stand to learn a little from The fair and balanced reporting of Fox News.

Edited by Doos
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Doos said:

Jim, not disputing Trumps stupidity. I’m just curious why you never call out the other side, even though their gaffs are far more egregious. You could stand to learn a title from The fair and balanced reporting of Fox News.

:lol:

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, bladefever said:

I'm working on converting these Maglites to ultraviolet. I'm also in negotiations with 550 to anally probe all covid 19 positive people. You can pick from small to extra big Maglite depending on how sick you feel..... Pm me for more info.

Screenshot_2020-04-23-22-03-10.png

You fukkin' homo!!!! LMAO!!! I been planning on lining-up all my mags and taking a pic just like that. You beat me to it!!!  :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

58 minutes ago, Doos said:

Jim, not disputing Trumps stupidity. I’m just curious why you never call out the other side, even though their gaffs are far more egregious. You could stand to learn a little from The fair and balanced reporting of Fox News.

Well therein lies the rub.  And why I take the positions I do.  People like Smales just aren't bright enough to take a tree top view of just how clueless they sound.  :news: 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Doos said:

image.gif.25e8bc1520981385b4fc5fdc69dbdb33.gif

How do  you suppose got me...were you serious about that fair and balanced fox crap...maybe you should inject some disinfectant to clean that idea out of your system.  BTW when a Democrat President stands up in front of the American People and says something akin to what Orange Julius  said then I will for sure call them on it. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well therein lies the rub.  And why I take the positions I do.  People like Smales just aren't bright enough to take a tree top view of just how clueless they sound.  :news: 

What postion is that Mark...that of a mindless partisan hack?  So Trump says what he does, you have no problem with it and that makes me clueless...good god. :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Doos said:

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Let's start a thread over who says the dumbest shit, Trump or "the other side". 

And you all can fight over who is the dumbest! :lol:

They all say stupid shit but guess who has been saying it at a record pace and who also has the biggest pulpit to say it from. BTW Keith are you going to admonish Mark for only calling out one side? Do you idiots see how stupid you all sound?  :lmao:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks