Check your account email address ×

New full length movie from Michael Moore exposing the green energy scam

People need to watch this!! It fully exposes Al Gore and president Obama and how they advocated, brainwashed, manipulated and lied to everyone, especially our kids, about global warming and saving the planet.

These fucks, and some other big names like the Sierra Club, etc, were all in it for the money, not the environment. The damage they and this movement have caused to this earth is now far greater than it ever was. CO2 bad, yeah right!! :wall:

16 minutes ago, irv said:

People need to watch this!! It fully exposes Al Gore and president Obama and how they advocated, brainwashed, manipulated and lied to everyone, especially our kids, about global warming and saving the planet.

These fucks, and some other big names like the Sierra Club, etc, were all in it for the money, not the environment. The damage they and this movement have caused to this earth is now far greater than it ever was. CO2 bad, yeah right!! :wall:

Thank god there’s the good old, apple pie republicans. Kind, peaceful and non-warlike. Friendly to all. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Holy butthurt. Tesla and apple aren't trying to save the world, they are trying to make money you idiots. 

Through deceit, manipulation and brainwashing. Yeah, real stand up businessmen they are. Do you watch the movie? Everyone needs to, both left and right. It will open your eyes big time! 

Just now, irv said:

Through deceit, manipulation and brainwashing. Yeah, real stand up businessmen they are. Do you watch the movie? Everyone needs to, both left and right. It will open your eyes big time! 

No they sell products that people want to buy and they make money. 

Just now, Anler said:

No they sell products that people want to buy and they make money. 

All through a complete and utter lie disguised as climate change. You OK with these types brainwashing your children, and giving them false hopes and feelings of pride and elation they are doing something good for the planet? 

If you are, then I firmly stick by what I said earlier about you, that you are not right in the head. 

Watch the movie, coward. 

7 hours ago, irv said:

All through a complete and utter lie disguised as climate change. You OK with these types brainwashing your children, and giving them false hopes and feelings of pride and elation they are doing something good for the planet? 

If you are, then I firmly stick by what I said earlier about you, that you are not right in the head. 

Watch the movie, coward. 

Looks like the one brainwashed is you. People don't do what they feel is right because they think it will make them rich, they do it because they feel it's the right thing to do. Tesla and apple are businesses. They are in business to make money. 

7 hours ago, irv said:

Watch the movie, coward. 

Hey, some people can capitalize on the market.  The left easily turn a blind eye to making tons of money as long as the virtue signaling works in their favor.

20 minutes ago, Anler said:

Looks like the one brainwashed is you. People don't do what they feel is right because they think it will make them rich, they do it because they feel it's the right thing to do. Tesla and apple are businesses. They are in business to make money. 

What?  LOL!  So, the point you just made here is, making money is the right thing to do.  Got it.

....I just know that’s not what you were trying to do.  You just don’t know how to do what you are trying to do.  This is a unique contrarian problem. :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Hey, some people can capitalize on the market.  The left easily turn a blind eye to making tons of money as long as the virtue signaling works in their favor.

What?  LOL!  So, the point you just made here is, making money is the right thing to do.  Got it.

....I just know that’s not what you were trying to do.  You just don’t know how to do what you are trying to do.  This is a unique contrarian problem. :lol:

You're battling for biggest site retard here I see. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Anler said:

You haven't watched it yet, have you? What's holding you back? Have a gut feeling that you might not like what you see, or, since you are possibly an Al Gore and Obama fan, it will just break your heart seeing them painted/exposed in the light they deserve to be? Or, does this have something to do with Trump? You know, how he thinks the whole green movement is nothing but a scam and a hoax as well and told the Paris accord to go fuck itself? Is that it, that it will actually prove Trump was right with his decision?

Here, I'll post it again for you. Give it ago. You'll be glad you did, trust me.

2 minutes ago, irv said:

You haven't watched it yet, have you? What's holding you back? Have a gut feeling that you might not like what you see, or, since you are possibly an Al Gore and Obama fan, it will just break your heart seeing them painted/exposed in the light they deserve to be? Or, does this have something to do with Trump? You know, how he thinks the whole green movement is nothing but a scam and a hoax as well and told the Paris accord to go fuck itself? Is that it, that it will actually prove Trump was right with his decision?

Here, I'll post it again for you. Give it ago. You'll be glad you did, trust me.

No I'll watch it later but I doubt it will change anything. But let's suppose all of this is true, what are you going to do about it? Keep burning stuff? 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

No I'll watch it later but I doubt it will change anything. But let's suppose all of this is true, what are you going to do about it? Keep burning stuff? 

Just a bit of a follow up. This movie proves, beyond a reasonable doubt, that the whole green movement, which, as you should know, I also think is a scam, is nothing but a scam and a money grab and has absolutely nothing to do with saving the planet.

I will go on doing as I have always done, which, as you will see, is far cleaner and less destructive than what the green/global warming alarmists want me to do. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, irv said:

Just a bit of a follow up. This movie proves, beyond a reasonable doubt, that the whole green movement, which, as you should know, I also think is a scam, is nothing but a scam and a money grab and has absolutely nothing to do with saving the planet.

I will go on doing as I have always done, which, as you will see, is far cleaner and less destructive than what the green/global warming alarmists want me to do. 

Most people who don't fall for the scam live this way.

• Like 1

On 4/22/2020 at 9:48 AM, Anler said:

Well, Anler, did you watch it? If so, what are your thoughts on it?

Surprising, but not really, not many of the global warming alarmists haven't commented on this? XC, any opinion? 

Glad to see a local newspaper decided to cover this! Also, and it makes me laugh, those that were crying about the Amazon rain forest fires last year and hoping their beloved global warming/climate change entities/groups/saviors would do something about it, when, as the vid proves, were a big part in those in the first place. Sad, actually. 

“Everywhere I encountered green energy it wasn’t what it seemed, ” Gibbs says early in the film.

He explains why wind and solar power, electric vehicles, ethanol, biomass and biofuels cannot exist without fossil fuel energy and are environmentally destructive.

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/goldstein-michael-moores-new-film-skewers-green-energy#comments

Edited by irv

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

Musk is a genius. He makes big money by Duping citiots into buying garbage products and makes them believe they’re saving the planet 

That's what the whole movement is doing. Cry global warming, man is bad, the earth is going to end in 12 yrs. The list goes on and on. Brainwash people into believing it and believing we can make a difference then go out and do far more destruction to this planet and get filthy rich at the same time.

If you continued watching it through the credits, you'd see Al Gore and another big shot put all their profits into the Cayman bank accounts. The whole thing/movement is nothing but a big scam and exposes how much people will believe what they are told, especially by those with a bit of fame or celebrity behind them. :sad: 

On 4/22/2020 at 7:21 AM, Anler said:

You're battling for biggest site retard here I see. 

You got that one all to yourself NaziPigDog as well as the biggest fat fuck Nazi shitforbrains FUCK :finger2:

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

You got that one all to yourself NaziPigDog as well as the biggest fat fuck Nazi shitforbrains FUCK :finger2:

Youre a big fat lying piece of shit fraud, that is well established. You shouldnt be pointing fingers at other members who can be validated by several other members.