Check your account email address ×

Believe It!

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Yeah, by the time I would have made the Cat the way I wanted it was getting close in the sled that "I built" on the Polaris website, 150 Storm track, medium height windsheild, NS1 Gauge System, color combo that I wanted, 4 years of warranty, 850 cc's.

VR1 137, 850 Jim.

Nice choice Vince.   With as much as i love my 137 850 I'm excited to try the VR1.   Should be an incredible sled. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, snowstorm said:

how do you like the soft upper doors? i bought the hard doors for mine along with the heater and wiper

I like them a lot, those are the Seizmik uppers and I like that I can vent them from any position, an issue I have is when the cab pressurizes at speed the uppers bow out, a velcro strap from the window frame to the roll bar will fix that easy peasy. The Polaris heater is great, I cheaped out and went with a manual wiper....... it works :lol:

The front windshield is a Ryfab flip down, but frankly the bottom vent on the windshield flows a ton of air, the only problem I've found is that in the rain the piano hinge grabs water and sprays the driver and passenger, the fix is a bath towel rolled up and tucked between the dash and windshield

17 minutes ago, ARTIE KATZ said:

SLEDTECH FUSION PROFILE.jpg

I think the new blue and red Matrix pops look real similar from the side.  Not a bad thing though...I always likes the side profile of the fusion.  At the time, I thought it was one of the best looking sleds out there.

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Well he has it in his avatar so I'm assuming he's getting one, but you know what assuming means....... :lol:

He made a small fortune selling N95 masks on Craig’s list. He has to launder that cash some where.

• Haha 1