Check your account email address ×

Coming to your $1,200 relief check: Donald J. Trump's name

Americans desperately need this money and he makes them wait a few more days while he has his name printed on the check? 

What a fuckin asshole he is.

Coming to your $1,200 relief check: Donald J. Trump's name

Source: Washington Post

The Treasury Department has ordered President Trump’s name be printed on stimulus checks the Internal Revenue Service is rushing to send to tens of millions of Americans, a process that is expected to slow their delivery by several days, senior agency officials said. 

The unprecedented decision, finalized late Monday, means that when recipients open the $1,200 paper checks the IRS is scheduled to begin sending to 70 million Americans in coming days, “President Donald J. Trump” will appear on the left side of the payment. 

It will be the first time a president’s signature appears on an IRS disbursement, whether a routine refund or one of the handful of checks the government has issued to taxpayers in recent decades either to stimulate a down economy or share the dividends of a strong one. 

While some people receiving the checks — the centerpiece of the U.S. government’s economic relief package to stave of the effects of the coronavirus pandemic — may not care, or observe, whose name appears on them, the decision is another sign of Trump’s effort to cast his response to the pandemic in political terms.

Read more: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/coming-to-your-1200-relief-check-donald-j-trumps-name/2020/04/14/071016c2-7e82-11ea-8013-1b6da0e4a2b7_story.html

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Desperately need this money, while others on this forum are taking cruises etc.  It seems to be the same people saying the same things.

I used to try and figure out why Social Justice Warriors that complain about how others have so little, give so little to help them when they can.

I wonder how much of these “Trump bucks” are going to the people that these SJW’s cry for all the time?  I’d bet a very tiny percentage.  In fact, I’d bet not a single SJW here is going to spend it on anybody but themselves....on shit they don’t even need.

Slinger really said it best, “My charity giving is done automatically through my taxes.”

I’d like to see the charity receipts for some of the members here that gave their checks to charity.  

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I used to try and figure out why Social Justice Warriors that complain about how others have so little, give so little to help them when they can.

I wonder how much of these “Trump bucks” are going to the people that these SJW’s cry for all the time?  I’d bet a very tiny percentage.  In fact, I’d bet not a single SJW here is going to spend it on anybody but themselves....on shit they don’t even need.

Slinger really said it best, “My charity giving is done automatically through my taxes.”

I’d like to see the charity receipts for some of the members here that gave their checks to charity.  

They are busy complaining about how collections can take the 1200 bucks.   I have no words for people like this.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

They are busy complaining about how collections can take the 1200 bucks.   I have no words for people like this.

I’ve got plenty of words for people like them.  None are very flattering.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Anler said:

hey somebody take a picture of yours and post in on here because I am not getting a stimulus check... 

Get your PPP?

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Anyone want to bet his sig isnt even on the checks and the media fucked with all your heads for the 6,543rd time??:lol2:

I agree 100%.. and look at em go in here...

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

One thing the republicans do better than the dems is hand out free money. Not just to the down and outers, but EVERYONE.!!  Well, almost everyone 

It is a noted fact that Republicans give out more to charity then the Dems