Check your account email address ×

Coronavirus pandemic absurdity.

• Platinum Contributing Member

So much going around I thought i start a thread about it.   Post them up.   Again I'm not saying we don't take this serious but some of this shit is getting way the fuck out of hand.

Edited by Highmark

I know guys like thpin, Jimmy and F7ben are all for this because they live their lives scared of everything 

but this fascism makes ZERO sense and everyone has lost sight of the original intention of social distancing 

Just now, Mainecat said:

Most grocery stores have one way shopping now.

Completely different in confined spaces. 

Just now, f7ben said:

Now conservatives are worried about the police state :lol:

Yet so called libertarian's such as yourself want the police state to run all healthcare.  :lol:  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Yet so called libertarian's such as yourself want the police state to run all healthcare.  :lol:  

They already run 30% of it. I’m a compassionate anarchist 

Just now, Anler said:

It already does to a large degree

Sadly yes.....doesn't mean we should hope for all of it. :thumbsup:

Just now, f7ben said:

They already run 30% of it. I’m a compassionate anarchist 

Well if it ever gets to that point I hope they take all the guns away from anyone whose ever had a mental health diagnosis.   That would be awesome.  :thumbsup:

Just now, Mainecat said:

Lol every see Boston sidewalks?

Well according to the picture they look rather normal in that particular area. 

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Well according to the picture they look rather normal in that particular area. 

what SUBURB of Boston is that.   i will drive thru it today to see if this is a lie or not. 

Edited by old indy

Just now, old indy said:

what SUBURB of Boston is that.   i will drive thru it today to see if this is lie or not. 

One would think the police has better things to do than come up with shit like this.  

A Boston suburb will begin implementing one-way sidewalks to promote social distancing, keeping people six feet apart to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.

Authorities in Beverly, Mass., are enforcing a new rule on Lothrop Street near the city's beach, dividing incoming and oncoming foot traffic into separate sidewalk lanes, according to Boston 25 News.

"In monitoring the area, we noticed there was a tremendous amount of traffic with people walking into each other," said Beverly Police Chief John LeLacheur, explaining the reasoning behind the new rule.

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/492347-boston-suburb-implements-one-way-sidewalks-to-encourage-social-distancing

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

One would think the police has better things to do than come up with shit like this.  

A Boston suburb will begin implementing one-way sidewalks to promote social distancing, keeping people six feet apart to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.

Authorities in Beverly, Mass., are enforcing a new rule on Lothrop Street near the city's beach, dividing incoming and oncoming foot traffic into separate sidewalk lanes, according to Boston 25 News.

"In monitoring the area, we noticed there was a tremendous amount of traffic with people walking into each other," said Beverly Police Chief John LeLacheur, explaining the reasoning behind the new rule.

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/492347-boston-suburb-implements-one-way-sidewalks-to-encourage-social-distancing

Beverly? It’s close to me in NH than Boston. Lmao