Check your account email address ×

kyle larson

19 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

Why the uproar? Not like NASCAR is going to lose many black fans. BTW, nigga is a term of endearment to most blacks. Now nigger is definitely a historically racist word. 

That is why I always throw an adjective in front of the word, and it helps to use capitals and bold to get the point across.  

WORTHLESS NIGGER!!!

I don't want any confusion about my use of the word.

perfect out for ganasty it was a contract year.the nascar way is now the sponsors needed a fucking excuse to bail it is in the contracts of all drivers.conduct unbecoming.would like to see him go with tony but he will need some big money sponsors.KKK might work? too insensitive? oh well it was a thought.the way it is going the game will be the only thing called nascar anyway

23 hours ago, Blackstar said:

He was gaming. If the behavior of my son is any indication, screaming profanities at the other players is all part of it.

the way I see it. Why not have them on some sort of delay if you are broadcasting what they say in the spur of the moment? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

the way I see it. Why not have them on some sort of delay if you are broadcasting what they say in the spur of the moment? 

I don't believe this was any kind of broadcast event. They said he was running a practice race to prepare for next weekend. He thought he was on a private channel but his mic was public so everyone watching the game (race) or racing could hear what was said.

2 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I don't believe this was any kind of broadcast event. They said he was running a practice race to prepare for next weekend. He thought he was on a private channel but his mic was public so everyone watching the game (race) or racing could hear what was said.

Ah. 

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

The county fair has some demo derbies coming up. Provided we’re still not social distancing. 

Better not interfere with the derbies!  First good one this year around here is June 6th.