Check your account email address ×

New York police attacked a jewish funeral

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  The smart states will be opening back up for business soon. My daughter and some friends are flying to Florida this week.  Unreal travel rates right now....they’ll probably have the plane to themselves or, it’ll be a huge party all the way down loaded with like minded kids.  

I don’t see Chicago opening up soon. There are a few hospitals that are in fact overloaded. All jokes a side, it’s killing fat black people. They are now saying obesity is a underlying condition? 

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

I don’t see Chicago opening up soon. There are a few hospitals that are in fact overloaded. All jokes a side, it’s killing fat black people. They are now saying obesity is a underlying condition? 

“They” sure seem to be following this thing around making all kinds of claims.  

Wait for it, this will turn racial.

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Diabeetus want killing them fast enough. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Fat Black Lives matter. 

fat people of all races should get rationed healthcare.  In the case of corona NO VENT FOR YOU should be the standard response.  Roll them into a converted gym and let nature take it's course

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Diabeetus want killing them fast enough. 

My favorite is it’s because they don’t have healthy options in their neighborhoods? So why don’t some black business men open up some vegan joints in the hood? They will put the rib tip and grape drink joints out of business. Harolds should add salads to their menu? :lol:

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

fat people of all races should get rationed healthcare.  In the case of corona NO VENT FOR YOU should be the standard response.  Roll them into a converted gym and let nature take it's course

That’d leave us needing only one hospital per state. Well, some states wouldn’t need any...just a medical van.  :lol:

6 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

My favorite is it’s because they don’t have healthy options in their neighborhoods? So why don’t some black business men open up some vegan joints in the hood? They will put the rib tip and grape drink joints out of business. Harolds should add salads to their menu? :lol:

The whole foods by me is always filled with black people. :dunno:

33 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

It already has turned racial. 

Big time.   I hate to beat this old horse, but young black men have been killing other black men at an alarming and disproportionate rate .....with zero scrutiny from the media. 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Yes that’s it. It must be really sad to be so desperate for something to be true that you can’t see you’re bring played.

15 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Priceless! :lol:

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Oh don’t worry....he’ll be back completely unphased with some other retarded Twitter outrage he is triggered over

JT: Okay, now what do you guys have to say about THIS?!?!?!

Just now, f7ben said:

IM NOT SAYING THIS IS REAL BUT WHAT IF IT IS!!!! 

Fucking bootlicker is usually jerking off to vids of the police abusing people. Wtf is wrong with him lately?