Check your account email address ×

New York police attacked a jewish funeral

Fake or not, fact is, states and municipalities are starting to overstep bounds.  People are getting sick of being locked in, out of work and watching and listening to “experts” sounding real close to the MMGW craze. 

This might get interesting.

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Poor stupid gut hooked JT posting more fake ass Twitter bullshit

We should just ban JT ....he’s worse than Russian bots

Dude rails 24/7 about being lied to and then posts nothing but fake news. Wtf?

Just now, f7ben said:

He’s a fucking moron amongst morons

A real idiots idiot. 

He's got help in here. Team derp isn't going down because everything they thought was true turns out to be fake. 

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fake or not, fact is, states and municipalities are starting to overstep bounds.  People are getting sick of being locked in, out of work and watching and listening to “experts” sounding real close to the MMGW craze. 

Scroll down on that tweet and you'll see Police arresting a man jogging alone on an empty beach.

5 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Scroll down on that tweet and you'll see Police arresting a man jogging alone on an empty beach.

Yeah, starting to become more frequent.  Gonna start seeing some pushback on this shit.  I know my daughter Told me her and her friends basically don’t care anymore.  It’s all become background fodder.  Now, let’s see how much the state, local want to push it.  

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, starting to become more frequent.  Gonna start seeing some pushback on this shit.  I know my daughter Told me her and her friends basically don’t care anymore.  It’s all become background fodder.  Now, let’s see how much the state, local want to push it.  

Derrrrrrrrrrrrrr

9 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Is anybody making Freddomsledder.com facemasks?

An ex-girlfriend is making dozens of masks and giving them away to Hospitals & Clinics in the Waukesha, Wi. area.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No it won’t. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

No it won’t. 

Well, the whining here will certainly get interesting.  As far as this shit turning into some type of “arrest/ticketing/fines” for being out and about.  They can all suck it with that bullshit.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

Nobody gets out of life alive.

It is weird that Chicago,New York,and Detroit have so many deaths? Miami,LA,and a few cities in Texas are just as big of shit holes with the way some people live their lives. Even Atlanta doesn’t seem to be that bad?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Well, the whining here will certainly get interesting.  As far as this shit turning into some type of “arrest/ticketing/fines” for being out and about.  They can all suck it with that bullshit.  

Around here,the cops are only busting up large groups. Nothing like Michigan.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You’re doing 98% of the whining. 

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

It is weird that Chicago,New York,and Detroit have so many deaths? Miami,LA,and a few cities in Texas are just as big of shit holes with the way some people live their lives. Even Atlanta doesn’t seem to be that bad?

Number representations are all over the board and none of it makes sense to me.  Leading me to come up with one answer: some bullshittery afoot!

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Number representations are all over the board and none of it makes sense to me.  Leading me to come up with one answer: some bullshittery afoot!

I haven’t put my finger on it either. I see some states going some what back to normal in a few weeks. 

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

I haven’t put my finger on it either. I see some states going some what back to normal in a few weeks. 

Yep.  The smart states will be opening back up for business soon. My daughter and some friends are flying to Florida this week.  Unreal travel rates right now....they’ll probably have the plane to themselves or, it’ll be a huge party all the way down loaded with like minded kids.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, so sorry to step on your daily sadness and despair threads. But, it’s not whining.  Trust me.

AF4CD40F-67C2-4F92-BF60-2823D25C8252.gif

It’s surprising that you and the other jt’ers haven't started your own country yet. :lol: