Check your account email address ×

Yeah, Biden is all there.

Biden's ego is gonna' lead him to a humiliating defeat. I believe his dementia is progressing rapidly. By debate time, he won't know where he is. 

Trump will wind him up like a cheap clock. 

It will be worth the price of admission. 

Trump stated today that people have to get back out there, because being home is dangerous. 

OMG!!!!! I can't believe who is running this country. The stupidity is frightening. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Trump stated today that people have to get back out there, because being home is dangerous. 

OMG!!!!! I can't believe who is running this country. The stupidity is frightening. 

People need to safely leave their house and be outside.   Vit D is good for your immune system of which we can get from the sun.   Being constantly cooped up in your home is not good for peoples mental well being.   

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Trumps only been in for a few years.  Biden has been trying to run this country since 1973!!!!  FFS think about that.

• Gold Member
8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Quit being scared of everything. Fact is humans need sunshine, it literally brightens our moods.

Is Sanders really endorsing Trump or is that just Joe's dementia talking?? I haven't heard anything about Sander's endorsing anyone, but then again, I've been out of the loop on this lately. 

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

People need to safely leave their house and be outside.   Vit D is good for your immune system of which we can get from the sun.   Being constantly cooped up in your home is not good for peoples mental well being.   

Wife has a Vit D defiency. Used to have to give her shots. Since she works from home for years now, I try to get her out for a ride as often as possible.

93 miles yesterday afternoon and evening....

ride.thumb.PNG.f01186b70283b8de2d683d729bfcd844.PNG

• Like 3

both the wife and i have vitamin D deficiency.  in addition to taking the vitamin D we try to get outside daily.  winter is tough but this time of year people should be getting out of their houses even if it's just for a walk or to do some yardwork.  Hopefully tomorrow will take the first top down cruise up here suppossed to be nice.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

You are safer from all contagious illness outside in the fresh air rather than inside with contaminated air. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Highmark said:

I never advocated staying in your house, I am advocating no social contact, until this virus is choked-out.

6 hours ago, racer254 said:

Trumps only been in for a few years.  Biden has been trying to run this country since 1973!!!!  FFS think about that.

Yeah, they both can't suck enough. 

6 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Quit being scared of everything. Fact is humans need sunshine, it literally brightens our moods.

Go sit on your dock if you need sun. Just stay the fuck out of the bar-rooms, stores and restaurants.

You could infect an INNOCENT person, and kill them. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I never advocated staying in your house, I am advocating no social contact, until this virus is choked-out.

Yeah, they both can't suck enough. 

Go sit on your dock if you need sun. Just stay the fuck out of the bar-rooms, stores and restaurants.

You could infect an INNOCENT person, and kill them. 

The old and sick are who should be staying inside and not go bars, restaurants, grocery stores, public parks, etc. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

The old and sick are who should be staying inside and not go bars, restaurants, grocery stores, public parks, etc. 

EVERYBODY should be socially isolated. If not, we will never stop this virus. It's contagiousness is beyond belief. People that get it say they have no idea how they got it. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

EVERYBODY should be socially isolated. If not, we will never stop this virus. It's contagiousness is beyond belief. People that get it say they have no idea how they got it. 

We all need to get it at some point. Might as well get it over with now. 

21 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

We all need to get it at some point. Might as well get it over with now. 

LMAO!! OK, ShortPants, you can have my dose of Corona, and we'll call it even!! :thumbsup:

Only way to deal with Corona 19 is :

1. Immediate and total social isolation

2. Development of therapy, ie. hydroquinine, Zithromax, etc.

3. Development of a vaccine.....long range 12-18 months. 

There is NO OTHER WAY TO DEAL WITH THIS.....NONE. 

This is an exceptionally deadly pneumo/virus. 

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

they should infect all of DC including our reps and senators to start with.  killing the old ones off would be a great start to fixing the nation.  

Yrs, but unfortunately that ain't ever gonna' happen.