Check your account email address ×

All polls are to be trusted

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

What Trump's major flaw was that he believed politics was the same as business. 

In business you can hire and fire at will. 

In American politics, no one is large and in charge.

Trump has been BOSSED by 79 year-old Nancy Pelosi!!! Yes, that's the system of American government.

Business is an AUTOCRATIC system.

Politics is a DEMOCRATIC system.

How about THE WALL that Mexico was gonna pay for?   BULLSHIT LIES!!!!

How about his FRIEND, Xi Xinping??? Oh yeah, the CHINESE VIRUS!!!

How about his LOVER, Kim Jong UN? OH yeah, missiles being lobbed all over!!

How about the economy??? Looks like Donald is gonna' suck canal water on that one too!!!

I lost a fortune with the market. Now Donald is worthless as far as I'm concerned. He was tolerable while I made money in the market, now his EGO is far from worth it to me.

Trudeau at least, isn't a ego-maniac like this fukker. It has worked for him though. 

So you think Bernie and the Dems will do a much better job? Remember when Trump told GM to rethink their position about moving and closing plants in the U.S. Their stock plummeted then GM did a 180 and opened up plants and didn't close some of the ones they said they would. This saved and created 1000's of jobs but you think this is bad leadership?? Like I said, Trudeau has pushed billions and billions of investments out of this country and with that 1000's and 1000's of jobs. If you think our country is as healthy as the U.S.'s and will continue to do so, you have rocks in your head. We are just in the beginning stages of what this country is becoming but those that have a little foresight, know it is going to get a lot worse with our moron in charge up here!

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

weak :lol: no balls :lol: too funny

What a moron!! When I say Trudope is a weak, no balls leader, he thinks I am talking about his physical capabilities. :crazy:

Just when I think you couldn't possibly get any more dumb. O.o

Edited by irv

1 minute ago, irv said:

So you think Bernie and the Dems will do a much better job? Remember when Trump told GM to rethink their position about moving and closing plants in the U.S. Their stock plummeted then GM did a 180 and opened up plants and didn't close some of the ones they said they would. This saved and created 1000's of jobs but you think this is bad leadership?? Like I said, Trudeau has pushed billions and billions of investments out of this country and with that 1000's and 1000's of jobs. If you think our country is as healthy as the U.S.'s and will continue to do so, you have rocks in your head. We are just in the beginning stages of what this country is becoming but those that have a little foresight, know it is going to get a lot worse with our moron in charge up here!

What a moron!! When I say Trudope is a weak, no balls leader, he thinks I am talking about physical strength. :crazy:

Just when I think you couldn't possibly get any more dumb. O.o

:lol: 

Well he has answered the call everytime so far

NAFTA

just ORANGE MAN in general

COVID-19

and Trudeau has not pushed anything out, the declined started in 2014 when OiL dropped, now our country (except one trick Alberta) is hitting record numbers for the first time with out OIL  so yes nobody is investing in the dying Alberta Oil Sands - you can't make profit

Nothing to do with Trudeau 

Since the Harper recession in 2015 Canada has set economic record after record - there is no denying these facts.

Harper's market crashing in 2014 was turned around so much that after and entire country is shut down the Markets are still higher than 2015.

How the fuck is that a bad thing _ I ask you :dunno: 

Just shut up, Trail. Your ignorance and stupidity is beyond anything I could imagine ever coming from one person. :news:

Defend Trudope and the Liberals like they are the best, most smartest group of politicians ever, and you call others your favorite, go to saying, oneways. :crazy:

Seriously, seek some help and/or put the pipe down for a few months. 

Trudiot15.jpg

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, irv said:

Just shut up, Trail. Your ignorance and stupidity is beyond anything I could imagine ever coming from one person. :news:

Defend Trudope and the Liberals like they are the best, most smartest group of politicians ever, and you call others your favorite, go to saying, oneways. :crazy:

Seriously, seek some help and/or put the pipe down for a few months. 

Trudiot15.jpg

Looks like you're getting :owned:   by your fellow Canadians!!! 

Hey, aren't you the guy that asked about the generator!!!!!!  

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

You're running around like you're have a bad case of Tourettes and itchy vag...

You're following me all over the place Connecticut Stinky.

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Looks like you're getting :owned:   by your fellow Canadians!!! 

Hey, aren't you the guy that asked about the generator!!!!!!  

Trail is ignorant and the only one he owns is himself, and almost on a daily basis. 

Tell me, do you think a country can sustain itself and be healthy when billions and billions of investments and large companies are leaving all the time? And it's not just oil companies that Trail thinks it is, it's other large companies as well. Trail has zero foresight into what's coming and where this country is heading. 

Capital is constantly leaving Canada, and not just from oil and gas: Rona Ambrose

Go to 4:30 of this vid and listen to what she says about our economy and yours. Which sounds more appealing to you?. https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/economics/video/capital-is-constantly-leaving-canada-and-not-just-in-oil-and-gas-rona-ambrose~1370669

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/commodities/video/energy-companies-being-realistic-by-leaving-canada-former-alberta-energy-minister~1907700

Even Trail's favorite left leaning media outlet knows the truth. It’s not business as usual when big companies leave Canada

https://www.thestar.com/politics/political-opinion/2019/11/05/its-not-business-as-usual-when-big-companies-leave-canada.html

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/koch-industries-oil-sands-paramount-alberta-cavalier-licences-sold-1.5248211

Look how much foreign investment has fled Canada since the Liberals took over.

https://business.financialpost.com/opinion/look-how-much-foreign-investment-has-fled-canada-since-the-liberals-took-over

Still want to move up here to what is most likely going to be a 3rd world shit hole country in a relative short period of time? Like I said previously, Trump has a big mouth and needs to shut it more but he isn't dumb like Trudope when it comes to knowing how to make and keep his people and country healthy. 

25 minutes ago, irv said:

Trail is ignorant and the only one he owns is himself, and almost on a daily basis. 

Tell me, do you think a country can sustain itself and be healthy when billions and billions of investments and large companies are leaving all the time? And it's not just oil companies that Trail thinks it is, it's other large companies as well. Trail has zero foresight into what's coming and where this country is heading. 

Capital is constantly leaving Canada, and not just from oil and gas: Rona Ambrose

Go to 4:30 of this vid and listen to what she says about our economy and yours. Which sounds more appealing to you?. https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/economics/video/capital-is-constantly-leaving-canada-and-not-just-in-oil-and-gas-rona-ambrose~1370669

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/commodities/video/energy-companies-being-realistic-by-leaving-canada-former-alberta-energy-minister~1907700

Even Trail's favorite left leaning media outlet knows the truth. It’s not business as usual when big companies leave Canada

https://www.thestar.com/politics/political-opinion/2019/11/05/its-not-business-as-usual-when-big-companies-leave-canada.html

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/koch-industries-oil-sands-paramount-alberta-cavalier-licences-sold-1.5248211

Look how much foreign investment has fled Canada since the Liberals took over.

https://business.financialpost.com/opinion/look-how-much-foreign-investment-has-fled-canada-since-the-liberals-took-over

Still want to move up here to what is most likely going to be a 3rd world shit hole country in a relative short period of time? Like I said previously, Trump has a big mouth and needs to shut it more but he isn't dumb like Trudope when it comes to knowing how to make and keep his people and country healthy. 

OMG!! Trump waited to start a massive assault against the CORONA, and his own expert, Anthony Fauci

said that it was too late, and thousands could have been saved.

Hey, I'm not arguing the technicals here, I'm just saying that I hate Trump's personality, as compared to Trudeau. 

I hate the way the mother-fukker won't stop bragging, and I hate the way he CUTS PEOPLE OFF!! I fukkin hate it. 

I don't give a fuck if the market comes back, I still can't stand the fukker.

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

OMG!! Trump waited to start a massive assault against the CORONA, and his own expert, Anthony Fauci

said that it was too late, and thousands could have been saved.

Hey, I'm not arguing the technicals here, I'm just saying that I hate Trump's personality, as compared to Trudeau. 

I hate the way the mother-fukker won't stop bragging, and I hate the way he CUTS PEOPLE OFF!! I fukkin hate it.

I don't give a fuck if the market comes back, I still can't stand the fukker.

He sounds just like you. :lol2:

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol: 

Well he has answered the call everytime so far

NAFTA

just ORANGE MAN in general

COVID-19

and Trudeau has not pushed anything out, the declined started in 2014 when OiL dropped, now our country (except one trick Alberta) is hitting record numbers for the first time with out OIL  so yes nobody is investing in the dying Alberta Oil Sands - you can't make profit

Nothing to do with Trudeau 

Since the Harper recession in 2015 Canada has set economic record after record - there is no denying these facts.

Harper's market crashing in 2014 was turned around so much that after and entire country is shut down the Markets are still higher than 2015.

How the fuck is that a bad thing _ I ask you :dunno: 

85C34212-3763-4D46-9595-A1628597EDDA.thumb.jpeg.7e7500d08c992d69bd8bf4132f3ce0d6.jpegI

1 hour ago, irv said:

Just when I thought Global might not be as left leaning as some others. :sad:

Honestly they’ve been the worst in Canada a I’ve seen when it comes to trying to capitalize on click bait fear on the Chinese virus 

I find it funny that they tout these huge Pro liberal polls then their own polls on the very same post reveal drastically different results 

it’s a lot harder to lead people to get the answers you want when it’s a simple yes or no online poll though 

14 minutes ago, ACE said:

Honestly they’ve been the worst in Canada a I’ve seen when it comes to trying to capitalize on click bait fear on the Chinese virus 

I find it funny that they tout these huge Pro liberal polls then their own polls on the very same post reveal drastically different results 

it’s a lot harder to lead people to get the answers you want when it’s a simple yes or no online poll though 

I personally thought CTV news/CP-24 was worse as I've seen one of Global's journalists hammer Trudope pretty good before. I know that doesn't conclude anything, but that is what I've noticed from them occasionally.  

The Toronto Star is also ultra left/liberal biased and I'd say they are likely the worst when it comes to printed news. 

Some, occasionally, will print or air a piece that isn't left leaning to trick those who don't think they are bias, but that happens rarely. 

1 minute ago, irv said:

I personally thought CTV news/CP-24 was worse as I've seen one of Global's journalists hammer Trudope pretty good before. I know that doesn't conclude anything, but that is what I've noticed from them occasionally.  

The Toronto Star is also ultra left/liberal biased and I'd say they are likely the worst when it comes to printed news. 

Some, occasionally, will print or air a piece that isn't left leaning to trick those who don't think they are bias, but that happens rarely. 

I don’t pay attention to the star as it’s basically just a tabloid and paid op-ed’s

• Like 1