Check your account email address ×

All polls are to be trusted

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

because you are really really dumb and can't debate without running for someone else's words to paste. 

okay

China didn't send anything, is this your stance still?   I really don't care

Trudeau has done a fine job - you say he hasn't because we don't have masks now?   what is your stance ONEWAY?

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

okay

China didn't send anything, is this your stance still?   I really don't care

Trudeau has done a fine job - you say he hasn't because we don't have masks now?   what is your stance ONEWAY?

Huawei did, Trudeau had nothing to do with it. Not my fault you are too dumb to grasp this. 

China is returning the favor by sending supplies to countries that are more in need. Canadian Foreign Affairs Minister François-Philippe Champagne sent out a tweet thanking China for their help:

In the face of a global pandemic, supporting each other is not only the right thing to do, it’s the smart thing to do.

We will be receiving equipment — masks and gloves and gowns — from China extremely shortly in the coming days. I can assure people that Health Canada has very strong procedures for evaluating (and) ensuring what we get is up to the necessary standards and there will be no corners cut on this one. We need to make sure that the equipment that our health-care workers rely on to keep them safe as they keep us safe is of a quality that is going to actually do the job.

:lol:  nothing to do with the government it just happens :lol:   

37 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

China is returning the favor by sending supplies to countries that are more in need. Canadian Foreign Affairs Minister François-Philippe Champagne sent out a tweet thanking China for their help:

In the face of a global pandemic, supporting each other is not only the right thing to do, it’s the smart thing to do.

We will be receiving equipment — masks and gloves and gowns — from China extremely shortly in the coming days. I can assure people that Health Canada has very strong procedures for evaluating (and) ensuring what we get is up to the necessary standards and there will be no corners cut on this one. We need to make sure that the equipment that our health-care workers rely on to keep them safe as they keep us safe is of a quality that is going to actually do the job.

:lol:  nothing to do with the government it just happens :lol:   

36 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

China plans to send further supplies to Canada as well, the Chinese Embassy has plans to send another shipment that will contain N95 masks. The embassy wrote, “We are together!”

nothing to do with the government :lol:  

poor fail. keep googling because you have nothing retained upstairs. Nether of those are the ones you originally referenced. The ones gifted from Huawei that Trudeau had nothing to do with. 

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Got millions of masks delivered from China

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

poor fail. keep googling because you have nothing retained upstairs. Nether of those are the ones you originally referenced. The ones gifted from Huawei that Trudeau had nothing to do with. 

so I guess you are sticking with that - like I said I don't care, you made the statement and you were wrong

Who got Orange man to allow 3M to delivery masks - Scheer? :lol: 

you crack me up - classic 

Hey, I don't know if Trudy is better that Trumpy. All I know is that I think Trudy is a reasonably better person than Trumpy. 

Trump cuts people off when they ask him a question, and he constantly brags about everything he does. 

I can't stand his personality. 

Now that WE are paying for the wall, Kim Jong Un is lobbing missiles all over the place, his Chinese FRIEND Xi is killing us by the thousands with Corona, and our economy is almost ruined, I basically have no tolerance for Trump's cunt-head, and his cunt-mouth. 

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, I don't know if Trudy is better that Trumpy. All I know is that I think Trudy is a reasonably better person than Trumpy. 

Trump cuts people off when they ask him a question, and he constantly brags about everything he does. 

Now that WE are paying for the wall, Kim Jong Un is lobbing missiles all over the place, his Chinese FRIEND Xi is killing us by the thousands with Corona, and our economy is almost ruined, I basically have no tolerance for Trump's cunt-head, and his cunt-mouth. 

China won the trade war!! They just use biolocal weapons 

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

China won the trade war!! They just use biolocal weapons 

Yes, they did! Fucked 'Ol Donny Boy, big time!!  

You should have seen how Trump was talking at the signing of the trade deal Kev. He was shitting on the Chinese, with the two Chinese reps standing right there!!!  

I know a lot of you guys don't like Trudeau, but trust me you would hate Trumpet-Mouth.   

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You know what the best thing about you not being able to stand his personality?  He does. not. give. a. fuck.  And that's what I like about him, when he's up against the opposition he's up against.  We are in an era of kill or be killed politics.  And yes, thanks Obama.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You know what the best thing about you not being able to stand his personality?  He does. not. give. a. fuck.  And that's what I like about him, when he's up against the opposition he's up against.  We are in an era of kill or be killed politics.  And yes, thanks Obama.

Well Mork, there's an argument to be made that maybe Trump should care what some citizens think of him. 

Maybe his re-election is not as secure as you might think. As of now, I do believe he will beat Biden. Not because Trump Is so good, but because the dems nominated another total loser. 

I still say if Cuomo gets drafted, it's a whole new ball-game. 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Well Mork, there's an argument to be made that maybe Trump should care what some citizens think of him. 

Maybe his re-election is not as secure as you might think. As of now, I do believe he will beat Biden. Not because Trump Is so good, but because the dems nominated another total loser. 

I still say if Cuomo gets drafted, it's a whole new ball-game. 

The electoral majority that votes for him, know that he cares for them.  Nothing else matters.  That dago fuck Cuomo has zero shot.  Trump s approval is as high as its ever been

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yes, they did! Fucked 'Ol Donny Boy, big time!!  

You should have seen how Trump was talking at the signing of the trade deal Kev. He was shitting on the Chinese, with the two Chinese reps standing right there!!!  

I know a lot of you guys don't like Trudeau, but trust me you would hate Trumpet-Mouth.   

You have zero clue about Trudope and how he has fucked up this country. Trump has done the opposite with the U.S. but you hate how he talks. That's fucked up! O.o

27 minutes ago, irv said:

You have zero clue about Trudope and how he has fucked up this country. Trump has done the opposite with the U.S. but you hate how he talks. That's fucked up! O.o

I already acknowledged that I do not know the details of Trudeau's administration. 

I based what I thought of Trudeau on what I saw of him on TV. I stated that he seemed like a decent 

person, as compared to this fukkin, domination-obsessed fukker. 

11 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I already acknowledged that I do not know the details of Trudeau's administration. 

I based what I thought of Trudeau on what I saw of him on TV. I stated that he seemed like a decent 

person, as compared to this fukkin, domination-obsessed fukker. 

You have been shown vids of Trudeau fumbling and not speaking properly and just stammering along but yet you still like him. Granted, and likely through a massive amount of training, he has improved some but at the same time, the stupid prick is fucked if he doesn't have cue cards to read from.

He is weak, and that is evident, has no spine, no balls and is stupid. Trump, although he can be abrasive at times, is 10X the man Trudope is. He cares about America and its citizens unlike our idiot up here who, through his policies and other B.S. just watches jobs and businesses leave in droves. Ulterior motive? I think so? 

Also, when watching Trump in interviews, town hall mtgs, etc, he is constantly attacked questions that are loaded, that are designed to paint him in a bad light. Rarely does he receive questions that aren't attack questions. Personally, I think he handles himself well with these imbeciles and I admire him for keeping his patience and cool as much as he does. Trudope will just stare at a reporter who asks him tough questions and won't answer, or he will duck the question almost entirely then move onto another question. 

Like I've said before, I'd trade Trump in a heartbeat for our imbecile up here. Trump isn't perfect, should shut his mouth more, etc, but those things are unimportant when it comes to running a country, especially when he has done a great job, imo, so far. I also look at your Dem alternatives and think, my god, how could anyone not vote for Trump??

https://www.thepostmillennial.com/watch-justin-trudeau-resorts-to-completely-ignoring-reporters-questions/

15 minutes ago, irv said:

You have been shown vids of Trudeau fumbling and not speaking properly and just stammering along but yet you still like him. Granted, and likely through a massive amount of training, he has improved some but at the same time, the stupid prick is fucked if he doesn't have cue cards to read from.

He is weak, and that is evident, has no spine, no balls and is stupid. Trump, although he can be abrasive at times, is 10X the man Trudope is. He cares about America and its citizens unlike our idiot up here who, through his policies and other B.S. just watches jobs and businesses leave in droves. Ulterior motive? I think so? 

Also, when watching Trump in interviews, town hall mtgs, etc, he is constantly attacked questions that are loaded, that are designed to paint him in a bad light. Rarely does he receive questions that aren't attack questions. Personally, I think he handles himself well with these imbeciles and I admire him for keeping his patience and cool as much as he does. Trudope will just stare at a reporter who asks him tough questions and won't answer, or he will duck the question almost entirely then move onto another question. 

Like I've said before, I'd trade Trump in a heartbeat for our imbecile up here. Trump isn't perfect, should shut his mouth more, etc, but those things are unimportant when it comes to running a country, especially when he has done a great job, imo, so far. I also look at your Dem alternatives and think, my god, how could anyone not vote for Trump??

https://www.thepostmillennial.com/watch-justin-trudeau-resorts-to-completely-ignoring-reporters-questions/

What Trump's major flaw was that he believed politics was the same as business. 

In business you can hire and fire at will. 

In American politics, no one is large and in charge.

Trump has been BOSSED by 79 year-old Nancy Pelosi!!! Yes, that's the system of American government.

Business is an AUTOCRATIC system.

Politics is a DEMOCRATIC system.

How about THE WALL that Mexico was gonna pay for?   BULLSHIT LIES!!!!

How about his FRIEND, Xi Xinping??? Oh yeah, the CHINESE VIRUS!!!

How about his LOVER, Kim Jong UN? OH yeah, missiles being lobbed all over!!

How about the economy??? Looks like Donald is gonna' suck canal water on that one too!!!

I lost a fortune with the market. Now Donald is worthless as far as I'm concerned. He was tolerable while I made money in the market, now his EGO is far from worth it to me.

Trudeau at least, isn't a ego-maniac like this fukker. It has worked for him though. 

46 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

What Trump's major flaw was that he believed politics was the same as business. 

In business you can hire and fire at will. 

In American politics, no one is large and in charge.

Trump has been BOSSED by 79 year-old Nancy Pelosi!!! Yes, that's the system of American government.

Business is an AUTOCRATIC system.

Politics is a DEMOCRATIC system.

How about THE WALL that Mexico was gonna pay for?   BULLSHIT LIES!!!!

How about his FRIEND, Xi Xinping??? Oh yeah, the CHINESE VIRUS!!!

How about his LOVER, Kim Jong UN? OH yeah, missiles being lobbed all over!!

How about the economy??? Looks like Donald is gonna' suck canal water on that one too!!!

I lost a fortune with the market. Now Donald is worthless as far as I'm concerned. He was tolerable while I made money in the market, now his EGO is far from worth it to me.

Trudeau at least, isn't a ego-maniac like this fukker. It has worked for him though. 

I'll likely get labled a "libtard" here by the knuckle draggers and I've been a staunch Harper supporter then and now but you can clearly see th me hack bias here.    The repubs attacked obama for stimulus spending during a recession and applaud trump for stimulus spending in what was a booming economy.  You can't make this shit up. 

14 hours ago, irv said:

Outpace USA stock Markets

Created twice the jobs of the USA since Trump

Richest middle class in the world

ya horrible - but you have a clue :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I'll likely get labled a "libtard" here by the knuckle draggers and I've been a staunch Harper supporter then and now but you can clearly see th me hack bias here.    The repubs attacked obama for stimulus spending during a recession and applaud trump for stimulus spending in what was a booming economy.  You can't make this shit up. 

Woolie is the biggest partisan hack here, there or anywhere. 

1 hour ago, irv said:

weak :lol: no balls :lol: too funny