Check your account email address ×

The Procross is the Porsche 911 of the Snowmobile World

Years of refinement that alway results in the best handling chassis in the market. I love the question in bold and the answer that follows as it's one I have tried to explain in regards to the Procross. May the truly ignorant and primitive flame away. :news:

Porsche 911 history: the complete timeline from 901 to 992

Have you ever tried to explain the Porsche 911 to a normal person? It’s fiendishly complex, littered with historical faux-pas, mis-information and rumour, yet it’s also one of the car-world’s most important automotive genealogies – and for good reason.

Not only is the 911 ‘the’ quintessential sports car, it has also consistently been a yardstick for performance cars throughout its over 50-year history, constantly redefining our expectations in performance, handling and interaction, the latter being of crucial importance in these pages.

https://www.evo.co.uk/porsche/911/22001/porsche-911-history-the-complete-timeline-from-901-to-992

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Poor Arctic Cat :lmao:

Polaris and Ski Doo upping the ante with their spring order programs due to the uncertain economy: 

Polaris: 48 month 0.0% interest, 2 year bumper to bumper warranty and $500 cash guarantee that you get your sled by Nov 30th. 
 Or 12 month 0.0%, 4 year B2B, and $500 guarantee. 
Finally, ordering date extended until May 1st.

Doo: $500 additional customer coupon when ordering (if you ever bought a Doo in the past) 3 year B2B and free ice ripper upgrade. 

Cat: 12 month warranty. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

The oversteer of a 911 has always been unsettling to me. Maybe if I spent more time in one it would feel more natural. 

they are a road track fave for club racing  for a reason .

the little  Toyota powered  alloy lotus is almost as popular 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I was just fucking around with one of those last week..:thumbsup:

IMG_20200307_112844528.jpg

IMG_20200307_112848453.jpg

• Like 2

Not sure why cat would need a new chassis. It’s become so well refined as it is. I’d by far prefer a new 900 2 stroke and keep the chassis that they have 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

I don’t care for a vehicle that I have to be so “on” all the time. That’s why I always preferred the feel of a BMW with its slight understeer. It was way more forgiving on the open road and offered a better experience. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I don’t care for a vehicle that I have to be so “on” all the time. That’s why I always preferred the feel of a BMW with its slight understeer. It was way more forgiving on the open road and offered a better experience. 

The M5 is 1000 times the driving experience of any “drivers car” I’ve driven. The car feels so confident and composed at all times and communicates perfectly when the edge is approaching. It’s like an anti-corvette

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Those old Porsches are still alot of fun on the track. Even with the low horsepower. 

1 hour ago, ACE said:

Not sure why cat would need a new chassis. It’s become so well refined as it is. I’d by far prefer a new 900 2 stroke and keep the chassis that they have 

Consumer crybabies that can’t ride demand it.  Doesn’t matter the machine or the sport.

The PC frame needs no upgrade.  The chassis is always in refinement phase.  A complete update to a frame means the frame was a pile to start with.  See Polaris.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Consumer crybabies that can’t ride demand it.  Doesn’t matter the machine or the sport.

The PC frame needs no upgrade.  The chassis is always in refinement phase.  A complete update to a frame means the frame was a pile to start with.  See Polaris.

They need a complete redesign of the ergos....that can be done on the same frame I agree.....I haven’t taken one newer than 2016 apart but they are complete garbage up to that point. Total typical Arctic cat junk

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

They need a complete redesign of the ergos....that can be done on the same frame I agree.....I haven’t taken one newer than 2016 apart but they are complete garbage up to that point. Total typical Arctic cat junk

Jist be quiet.  Buy a Poo and be happy.  They make those for people like you.  Nothing wrong with admitting that.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Jist be quiet.  Buy a Poo and be happy.  They make those for people like you.  Nothing wrong with admitting that.

Well the poo is the best chassis ever built and anyone who actually rides agrees. Poo doesn’t build anything that appeals to 5’4 driveway jumpers who aren’t concerned with speeds over 50 or getting anywhere too fast. I guess that leaves you with your poser sled in perfect harmony 

Edited by f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

Well the poo is the best chassis ever built and anyone who actually rides agrees. Poo doesn’t build anything that appeals to 5’4 driveway jumpers who aren’t concerned with speeds over 50 or getting anywhere too fast. I guess that leaves you with your poser sled in perfect harmony 

Poo builds granny sleds for people looking for two up riding.

:lol:

27 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The M5 is 1000 times the driving experience of any “drivers car” I’ve driven. The car feels so confident and composed at all times and communicates perfectly when the edge is approaching. It’s like an anti-corvette

How has the M5 been treating you? 

16 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

How has the M5 been treating you? 

Little over 1000 miles last summer and beat it like a rented mule every single time out. Just took it out for the first time this year a few days ago and my dad drove cause I was sauced you. He was having a blast lol.

Im going to be selling the e60 and planning to buy an f10 m5

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

58 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Poo builds granny sleds for people looking for two up riding.

:lol:

I would pay to see you two in a " TOUGH-MAN CONTEST "!!!!

3, 2 minute rounds!! LMAO!!! 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I would pay to see you two in a " TOUGH-MAN CONTEST "!!!!

3, 2 minute rounds!! LMAO!!! 

Would you pay $25,000?