Check your account email address ×

Get ready

24 minutes ago, hockeyrevman said:

accepting cash is a pain at the bank. If you want to deposit $1K + you have to fill out paperwork verifying where it came from. It's their form of checking for money laundering.

Just have to sign a piece of paper is all..I do it every month.

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Bunch of places only take cash. I always have walking around money on me. You can get cash discounts a certain places as well. I also try to tip with cash. I may swipe the card for the bill,but give the waitress cash. Fuck banks.

1st: Three pockets...one for walking around money, one for fuck you money and one for fuck me money!!!

2nd: Yep. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

1st: Three pockets...one for walking around money, one for fuck you money and one for fuck me money!!!

2nd: Yep. 

Notice how they ask how you plan on paying for this when buying a big ticket item? I always lead them to believe I’m financing it . Because fuck them,that’s why.  

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

No, I’d rather waste my time giving a few hundred dollar bills to some teen girl that doesn’t know how to make cash. Then I can silently stand there and chuckle to to myself as she fumbles around. Seriously, sometimes this place is like a ward. 

Do you always have to be a fucking twat? I use CC and cash and there’s nothing wrong with cash, good lord you’re a fucking douche.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

No, I’d rather waste my time giving a few hundred dollar bills to some teen girl that doesn’t know how to make cash. Then I can silently stand there and chuckle to to myself as she fumbles around. Seriously, sometimes this place is like a ward. 

I actually enjoy doing that. 

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

Notice how they ask how you plan on paying for this when buying a big ticket item? I always lead them to believe I’m financing it . Because fuck them,that’s why.  

Yep!  Cash isn’t king anymore.  To throw out you plan to pay cash at beginning of negotiations chips off your own leg.

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

:lol:

Between that and “Family Giy”, there really ain’t a reference that can’t be matched up just right!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Anler said:

I bet I know a half a dozen people who have found piles of money stashed in the houses of a deceased relative. In shoe boxes, dresser drawers, my one bud said they found $30k in his grandmothers oven. I guess she wasnt using it to cook with. 

i have never found cash . but i have found guns home owner was horrified and asked me to get rid of them i still own them lol . i have found jewelry not thing to crazy prob 3 grand worth prob paid for the woman's heavy glass shower door .

my mom bought a house in early 90s in a old high end street in st Paul Summit ave  few,blocks from goveners mansion.  

we looks at 2 houses right next to each other .

long story short both homes,were getting gutted and redone and the house she did not buy they found over 50k in old coins in the wall .

paid a big chunk of that remodel 

3 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

You should have seen the car dealer here when I handed the salesman over $35,000 cash...

yeah I know they get pissed off . fuck them . I went in 3 diff days with my last truck 9900 bucks each time . then ran the card for the rest.  chick was all sorts of pissy about having to count it . it was all 100s fuck her . 

13 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

He is a loan salesman I believe? 

yep he never gets paid cash . whole diff perspective when some homeowner hands you like 11k in cash for a job . then a few weeks later some one hands you 5k . 

always the blue-collar people who go out of there way to get you green payments and almost begging to pay you . the fucking lawyers and bankers want to wait around for weeks then transfer some here and a bit more after a few more calls . then want to charge the rest on a card WTF .

I can't think of a time i don't have at least 15k cash and some small gold and silver accessible in just a few min . I think it is crazy not to . your bank can close any day he'll could be this yr 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, hockeyrevman said:

accepting cash is a pain at the bank. If you want to deposit $1K + you have to fill out paperwork verifying where it came from. It's their form of checking for money laundering.

it is over 10k at both my banks . same fourm for cashing checks over 10k .

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

yep he never gets paid cash . whole diff perspective when some homeowner hands you like 11k in cash for a job . then a few weeks later some one hands you 5k . 

always the blue-collar people who go out of there way to get you green payments and almost begging to pay you . the fucking lawyers and bankers want to wait around for weeks then transfer some here and a bit more after a few more calls . then want to charge the rest on a card WTF 

Had two insulated overhead doors put in last spring. The salesman came out and saw my truck. He said” you know the deal,cash or check gives you 10% off. You hand me a card at the end,the 10% goes back on. The company probably have 15 trucks on the street,not a little ma and pa company.

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Had two insulated overhead doors put in last spring. The salesman came out and saw my truck. He said” you know the deal,cash or check gives you 10% off. You hand me a card at the end,the 10% goes back on. The company probably have 15 trucks on the street,not a little ma and pa company.

if someone wants to run a card i charge a convenience fee. I can't charge them what the card company charges me and that is bull shit . the state can do it at like the dmv but i cant fuck them 

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

if someone wants to run a card i charge a convenience fee. I can't charge them what the card company charges me and that is bull shit . the state can do it at like the dmv but i cant fuck them 

Yep,fuck them.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Cash isn't for the bank. It's for the desk draw and to spend.

Yep, same here. Only challenge there is keeping the old lady out of it.

Right now the desk drawer is empty. Was a spendy winter. Always have backup cash in the safe but I try not to dip in to that too often.

I rarely use my debit card but I've been doing the tap thing for the last few weeks.

For the company accounts, the bank now charges a fee to handle cash deposits.

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah I know they get pissed off . fuck them . I went in 3 diff days with my last truck 9900 bucks each time . then ran the card for the rest.  chick was all sorts of pissy about having to count it . it was all 100s fuck her . 

They had me sit in an office as 3 people counted it in piles of 10 $100 bills and using those pens to check each pile..I was laughing.

13 hours ago, hockeyrevman said:

drop it into the ATM 500-1000 at a time   :bc: 

14 hours ago, Anler said:

I bet I know a half a dozen people who have found piles of money stashed in the houses of a deceased relative. In shoe boxes, dresser drawers, my one bud said they found $30k in his grandmothers oven. I guess she wasnt using it to cook with. 

We found over $3k taped to the back of a picture at my grandmother's.

14 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

I dont even like to touch cash. 

I go out of my way not to use it.

13 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

You should have seen the car dealer here when I handed the salesman over $35,000 cash...

Yep. When me and Scottie Sidewinder dropped $30k on the desk when we picked up the sleds. :lol:

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Bunch of places only take cash. I always have walking around money on me. You can get cash discounts a certain places as well. I also try to tip with cash. I may swipe the card for the bill,but give the waitress cash. Fuck banks.

Jed Clampett used to have walking around money... he'd pull out a roll big enough to choke Stormy Dianiels.

• Haha 1