Check your account email address ×

Good Read

• Gold Member

Crappy tests or not, we should have tested as much as possible as soon as possible. No reason we couldn't use the early available tests and research our own test simultaneously.

• Platinum Contributing Member

The good thing is that moving forward I think we will all be on board with being prepared for the next one and this isn't pointing fingers at the current administration because like most things in government the can was repeatedly kicked down the road.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

I blame the kids on spring break, and anybody else who is not staying home and isolating themselves as much as possible. 

It's the only way to " starve " this virus out. Total isolation. 

I actually think we could have done very little to prepare for any of this.  Even if we know it's a possibility and from a statistical standpoint money and resources are best use elsewhere.  NO?  How many of you own generators and enough fuel to power your homes for a full week?

NOW...on the other fucking hand....putting our future in the hands of foreign agencies and paying all these corrupt shitholes aid money instead of taking care of ourselves first?  Foolish behavior.  No? how many of you make sure your neighbors have enough gas to power up their generators for a week?

DC is great management!  We should elect more of them to run more stuff with our money......and we will!!!!!!

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Fuck China....they are 100% to blame here

Agreed.  Honestly I am a little concerned with China relations moving forward because I am of the Fuck China mindset as well.  That said, not looking to go to war with them either.  But I don't see how we don't make a major re design of our whole foreign policy after this-trade, climate, borders, all of it.  If there is any good that may come from this, that will be it, but it doesn't come without huge risks.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fuck China....they are 100% to blame here

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Agreed.  Honestly I am a little concerned with China relations moving forward because I am of the Fuck China mindset as well.  That said, not looking to go to war with them either.  But I don't see how we don't make a major re design of our whole foreign policy after this-trade, climate, borders, all of it.  If there is any good that may come from this, that will be it, but it doesn't come without huge risks.

Trump is talking with Xi right now about trade and the trade deal. 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Those fucks hid this shit and then were a roadblock to fixing it at every step while lying about what was occurring in their country the whole time 

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Those fucks hid this shit and then were a roadblock to fixing it at every step while lying about what was occurring in their country the whole time 

I agree with you but many in this country are to blame for purposely selling us out to them also. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I agree, all of that nasty shit always starts in China.