Check your account email address ×

How long?

ckf

Just now, ckf said:

How long will the lockdown last?  Ive said all along that it would be until at least mid May.  Mid May might be a bit optimistic at this point  :dunno:

Are you still talking about last nights bans? This is really getting to your head.:lol:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

It’s going to depend on where you live I think? 

Maybe.  But then comes the question as to how you secure the borders to keep people from moving around?

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

The fastest way to get it over with is just going back to business as usual 

If dropping the curve by mid April doesn’t work enough, it’s time to do just this.  We’re gonna sink economically and the government can’t keep hitting “pause” and stamp out band aid checks with money they don’t have. 

Cant save everybody....that’s just how nature works.

• Like 4

Just now, Zambroski said:

If dropping the curve by mid April doesn’t work enough, it’s time to do just this.  We’re gonna sink economically and the government can’t keep hitting “pause” and stamp our band aid checks with money they don’t have.

Cant save everybody....that’s just how nature works.

Yup. If slowing the curve works, and for this type of very non lethal cold the experts say were probably already too late, might as well just get back at it 

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Maybe.  But then comes the question as to how you secure the borders to keep people from moving around?

You won’t be able to rent a place to stay or buy gas. Not being able to rent a place started to go into effect over a week ago in many parts of the country.  They are going to make it a pain in the ass to move around.

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

Yup. If slowing the curve works, and for this type of very non lethal cold the experts say were probably already too late, might as well just get back at it 

It’s kinda becoming clear to me that the “carriers” of this are going to continue to carry and pretty much go unaffected.  There’s not much we can do to help those whose systems can’t fight it off.  HIV works in a similar way.

If we keep up this growing pressure on healthcare workers and they are going to start to bail out.  Then....ooof!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s kinda becoming clear to me that the “carriers” of this are going to continue to carry and pretty much go unaffected.  There’s not much we can do to help those whose systems can’t fight it off.  HIV works in a similar way.

If we keep up this growing pressure on healthcare workers and they are going to start to bail out.  Then....ooof!

Social distancing is such a delayed response you won’t know if it’ll work or not until it’s too late either way 

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

Social distancing is such a delayed response you won’t know if it’ll work or not until it’s too late either way 

That’s a bit of a joke to me.  I understood it but, this whole “six feet” thing is retarded when they say it can float in the air and live on surfaces for days.  But, gubment gotta do anything to make it look like they are doing something to curb the mass panic and hysteria.  The world can only make so many rolls of toilet paper!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

That’s a bit of a joke to me.  I understood it but, this whole “six feet” thing is retarded when they say it can float in the air and live on surfaces for days.  But, gubment gotta do anything to make it look like they are doing something to curb the mass panic and hysteria.  The world can only make so many rolls of toilet paper!!!!!!

Yeah they’re more likely curbing the hysteria more than the virus 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

People suck anyways. If there are not giving you money or pussy , then I avoid them.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

People suck anyways. If there are not giving you money or pussy , then I avoid them.

I’ve always had to earn both.  Sometimes the work involved wasn’t worth the payoff. :lol:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’ve always had to earn both.  Sometimes the work involved wasn’t worth the payoff. :lol:

So what I think you are saying is you could've owned more toys that depreciated less.:lol:

"Better bang for the buck"