Check your account email address ×

2021 arctic cat RR

Rod

5 minutes ago, bussman said:

2 guys (Toiler and Vince) in this thread are happy, everybody else butthurt. Sounds like most of you need more RR Arctic Cats in your life. :bc: 

Go back to your essential government job and leave us alone.:finger:

4 minutes ago, bussman said:

Mine hits 100 and rides better than anything on snow. 2 seasons now and not single thing has broke. I’m happy. :bc: 

It fucking lit itself on fire :lol:

Mine hits 100 and rides better than anything on snow. 2 seasons now and not single thing has broke. I’m happy. :bc: 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Go back to your essential government job and leave us alone.:finger:

Was supposed to start today. Nope, not essential yet. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Just once, and it was with you. Coincidence? I think not. :lol: 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, bussman said:

2 guys (Toiler and Vince) in this thread are happy, everybody else butthurt. Sounds like most of you need more RR Arctic Cats in your life. :bc: 

I’m happy too!  BTW, that new front end is surprisingly good.  I was amazed at the difference.

Just now, Zambroski said:

I’m happy too!  BTW, that new front end is surprisingly good.  I was amazed at the difference.

Yes you are!! See, Vince was right all those years ago, Good Times Come on a Cat. Mine isn’t even the updated version front end and it’s better than Doo or Poo. Still need to try a new one. :bc: 

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

Yes you are!! See, Vince was right all those years ago, Good Times Come on a Cat. Mine isn’t even the updated version front end and it’s better than Doo or Poo. Still need to try a new one. :bc: 

It’s nice, but not enough power to really put it through a real test.:lol:

1 minute ago, bussman said:

That’s why I was surprised.  I mean, how could it really be better?  I just laughed at all the guys on HCS spending the coin to upgrade their front ends.  Oops.  Honestly, I don’t even think I’m gonna bother with a sway bar.  The front end feels planted like it’s 8 feet wide and handles trash like I can’t believe.  I’m shocked.  Now I have to go eat crow!  Fuck!

34 minutes ago, bussman said:

the worst troll in the history of snowmobile forums and the most brand loyal guy of all time?

Great sample size! :lol: 

36 minutes ago, bussman said:

Yup

belt life is unlike anything I’ve seen from doo too. two guys I know with Riots are around 2500 miles on the original belt. 

Just now, ACE said:

Yup

belt life is unlike anything I’ve seen from doo too. two guys I know with Riots are around 2500 miles on the original belt. 

Belt went 2500 miles on my etec 850 too

Just now, ACE said:

850 etec belts here generally make about 500-600 here and kaboom

My 2017 and the other 2017 I rode a lot with both did great on belts. Preston and Drew are the only other 850s I’ve ridden with and I have no idea what theirs have been like.

Just now, f7ben said:

My 2017 and the other 2017 I rode a lot with both did great on belts. Preston and Drew are the only other 850s I’ve ridden with and I have no idea what theirs have been like.

Buddy who switch from doo to cat said his first 850 was good, after than they were belt eaters which nobody can say isn’t typical for an XP. 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

you on the marijuanas?  I always got at least 2000 out of my various Doo belts.

I never did. The revs were a lot better. Anything xp based was bad. The 1200 was decent 

26 minutes ago, ACE said:

I never did. The revs were a lot better. Anything xp based was bad. The 1200 was decent 

I got good belt life on my XP.  But, I’m not keeping a belt on any machine for that many miles.  The new Doos are having some weird problems with belts.  Not really sure why.  I think @Ez ryder did a lot of work trying to get the alignment fixed.  That’s a weird problem for Doo to have all of a sudden.

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I got good belt life on my XP.  But, I’m not keeping a belt on any machine for that many miles.  The new Doos are having some weird problems with belts.  Not really sure why.  I think @Ez ryder did a lot of work trying to get the alignment fixed.  That’s a weird problem for Doo to have all of a sudden.

It’s been a doo problem for years 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

It’s been a doo problem for years 

I guess.  Weirdly, I don’t know many Doo riders and rarely ride with any.  Only one I really know has now banged out 8k flawless miles on his.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

on my xp/xs sleds i'd change it out every 2k and make the old one the spare. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I guess.  Weirdly, I don’t know many Doo riders and rarely ride with any.  Only one I really know has now banged out 8k flawless miles on his.

Last time I was out I seen two new cats for every 850. Was kinda surprised 

51 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Steve blew a belt last time we rode together. :lol: