Check your account email address ×

Correcting lies of the two digit IQ idiots here

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

My first ever short position in the stock market was March 29th 2019.

Zambroski is a fucking illiterate retard at best

Ben don’t bother with them they are just lifeless trolls.

5 minutes ago, ACE said:

Being early is the same thing as being wrong 

I just got accused of having shorted the market for years. That was a lie. Simply correcting it.

Also that short position was in the green until July when the fed slashed rates and started ramping up the QE. 

I never saw that coming

35 minutes ago, f7ben said:

My first ever short position in the stock market was March 29th 2019.

Zambroski is a fucking illiterate retard at best

LOL!  I stung you pretty good with that one, eh?  :lmao:

Dude, if everyone started a thread trying to correct the lies you spewed about them.....they’d almost start as many posts as you do trying to defend your lies and idiocy after taking a beating over it.

:lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

LOL!  I stung you pretty good with that one, eh?  :lmao:

Dude, if everyone started a thread trying to correct the lies you spewed about them.....they’d almost start as many posts as you do trying to defend your lies and idiocy after taking a beating over it.

:lol:

I don’t lie....nor do I make shit up about people. That’s you

Shouldn't be shorting anything.  Best left to professionals with a shit ton of money and experience.  There is good reason we don't do options, penny stocks, or trade inversely correlated or leveraged indexes.  Its gambling, not investing.  Unless you're a multi millionaire, you should be investing, not gambling.  :bc:   My bread and butter financial advisor tip of the week.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Shouldn't be shorting anything.  Best left to professionals with a shit ton of money and experience.  There is good reason we don't do options, penny stocks, or trade inversely correlated or leveraged indexes.  Its gambling, not investing.  Unless you're a multi millionaire, you should be investing, not gambling.  :bc:   My bread and butter financial advisor tip of the week.

All fine advice....but it’s not gonna make me rich 

Heres one to make your head explode :lol: 

Bought 40k of TVIX at 365 Thursday 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

All fine advice....but it’s not gonna make me rich 

Heres one to make your head explode :lol: 

Bought 40k of TVIX at 365 Thursday 

Ooofff.  Good luck dude.  :bc:   I've been just doing some short term plays with some stocks that have been moving up and down in 10-20% swings.  Made 3500 on GE this week, have another position on it that I'm still down on, friggin market needs to rally again :lol: 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ooofff.  Good luck dude.  :bc:   I've been just doing some short term plays with some stocks that have been moving up and down in 10-20% swings.  Made 3500 on GE this week, have another position on it that I'm still down on, friggin market needs to rally again :lol: 

I’m not a good trader but this volatility has been fairly easy to make good moves in. You don’t have to time a bottom or a top well at all. If you miss it just wait 36 hours and you’re back in the money bigly

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Its headed back to $40 where it belongs. 

Not in the next month or two. It’s perpetually heading to zero though 

I bought it at 255 Tuesday morning and sold at 338 that afternoon. That was one hell of a nice day 

Just now, f7ben said:

Not in the next month or two. It’s perpetually heading to zero though 

I bought it at 255 Tuesday morning and sold at 338 that afternoon. That was one hell of a nice day 

Yep. I may need to get some. It should do well over the coming months. 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’m not a good trader but this volatility has been fairly easy to make good moves in. You don’t have to time a bottom or a top well at all. If you miss it just wait 36 hours and you’re back in the money bigly

Exactly.  :lol:  *****I don't claim to be a good trader either btw

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snake said:

You shorted it in 2019 and you shorted it in 2020.

Huh.. 2 years. :bc:

Ah no....I shorted it for the first time less than 1 year ago and in that time I have also and continue to hold several long positions. Sorry derper 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Ah no....I shorted it for the first time less than 1 year ago and in that time I have also and continue to hold several long positions. Sorry derper 

Why don’t you get into some rental properties. Start generating some additional passive income. 

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Why don’t you get into some rental properties. Start generating some additional passive income. 

Almost everybody I know has had nightmarish rental stories. 

Damage beyond belief, refusal to pay rent, and on, and on. 

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Not everyone is cut out to deal with tenants and a long term investment in real estate.

Can't short that.:lol:

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I've always had good tenants, but they can be pains in the asses.  Pretty stable though.

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

There’s no 100% way to prevent that. There’s a lot one can do to prevent that. Backgrounds checks can help, but I find word of mouth to be more effective. I’ve only had one problem renter. He’s not malicious, but thinks he can fix stuff when he can’t. 

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

I've always had good tenants, but they can be pains in the asses.  Pretty stable though.

I'm so OCD, I could NEVER let anyone rent my property!!! 

I also would want to hurt them badly, for not paying. I wouldn't, but I would want to.