Check your account email address ×

What do you think of this question?

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Because that's an yearly average that we don't see significant spikes.   Same goes with seasonal influenza.   This is about an unknown that could and I mean could kill significantly higher numbers.   Doesn't mean it will, doesn't mean it won't. 

I think if we really knew this would kill 25, 30K we would be acting completely different.   Its the unknown.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Then quit tagging him.

I’ve tried multiple times to squash things with him but he can’t help but be an asshole. So he can go fuck himself!!

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I think anything you post or say isn't worth a fuck because you are a dolt. 

I still like babbling, booger eating dolt.  :lol:

12 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I think anything you post or say isn't worth a fuck because you are a dolt. 

Ohhhh  good one.

12 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I’ve tried multiple times to squash things with him but he can’t help but be an asshole. So he can go fuck himself!!

Its in his nature.  Can't help himself.  His self awareness is off the charts.  Its off the chart because there isn't any.  

10 hours ago, frenchy said:

Such a thought provoking question! 

:lol: 

I think it's quite funny how people are scared of only certain kinds of death and how they relate to your odds of dying

I think if this proves anything is that people will be scared of what the media tells them to be scared of and that's a fact and there's no way you can argue it

4 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I think it's quite funny how people are scared of only certain kinds of death and how they relate to your odds of dying

I think if this proves anything is that people will be scared of what the media tells them to be scared of and that's a fact and there's no way you can argue it

is the media the group in charge of closing things down across the globe and enforcing compliance?

Damn they just keep getting more powerful by the minute! 

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ohhhh  good one.

Its in his nature.  Can't help himself.  His self awareness is off the charts.  Its off the chart because there isn't any.  

Maybe you should pay attention because any question asked by JT the Covid 19 denier isn't worth a squirt of piss.

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

is the media the group in charge of closing things down across the globe and enforcing compliance?

Damn they just keep getting more powerful by the minute! 

Yes they are certainly in charge of getting that message out

Are you new to this planet? 

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Yes they are certainly in charge of getting that message out

Are you new to this planet? 

that's not what I said. So is the media responsible for the global reaction and measures individual countries have taken? 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Maybe you should pay attention because any question asked by JT the Covid 19 denier isn't worth a squirt of piss.

Maybe you ought to try and ignore him if he twists your panties so much.  Squirt piss is my trademarked insult.  I'm gonna have my lawyer issue you a cease an desist!   :lol: 

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

does anyone even know or even wonder what the odds are of dying from Corona compared to so many other things that we risk in daily life is that even a consideration for any of you guys?

why is it impossible for you to grasp even the most basic concepts of literally every subject that is discussed on here? 

Edited by frenchy

Just now, frenchy said:

why is impossible for you to grasp even the most basic understanding of literally every subject that is discussed on here? 

Please explain how I'm wrong?

why can't you simply answer the question instead of saying the question is wrong I think you're scared to answer personally

11 hours ago, Anler said:

I would say what if we resume life and 1 million people die? Do we say oops?

1 million of 330 million-  I'm good with that considering the vast majority would have had health issues already.  if we could make sure only the 60+ sick people die then 10 million would be a good start.