Check your account email address ×

Covid19 death rate in Florida 0.000001

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Kivalo said:

If what you say is true about not diagnosing previous cases then we have no idea what the numbers are and any statistics regarding death rate are wholely in reliable.

They are.   WHO and CDC are still posting the 80% not getting serious symptoms.   Thats a huge amount of people infected not being tested or counted in the mortality numbers.

Maybe its smart not too with how people would change behavior.  

Iowa 145 confirmed.   1 death.   61 yo male with preexisting conditions who was on an Egyptian cruise.   Almost all Iowa cases stem from that cruise or other travel.   Not a significant amount of community transmission......yet. 

Edited by Highmark

12 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

We're apparently to stupid to die up here in Manitoba. 

Yeah you mother fuckers are just smart enough to not walk off of a cliff or in front of a train but also not smart enough to chew food and walk or kill yourselves for the betterment of the species. 

3 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Why the chip on your shoulder?

Canadians dont have freedom so really shouldnt comment on American politics or economics. They only dumb down the conversation. 

18 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’ve never witnessed such stupidity and blind ignorance as I have in this thread. It’s really outstanding that it was done without trying 

Your tears make me giddy!  Gonna try to rub one out using them as lube later?  I hope you have low salt content.

1 minute ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

I'm starting to think you're not very bright.

I’ve already decided.  :lol:

• Haha 2

Just now, Zambroski said:

Your tears make me giddy!  Gonna try to rub one out using them as lube later?  I hope you have low salt content.

I’ve already decided.  :lol:

That's funny because everybody knows you are a babbling booger eating dolt. 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Metro Detroit Area.... not  sure exactly but Oakland, Wayne and Macomb Counties are slammed.

For the size of the population, we are far from slammed

41 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wayne and Oakland are a bigger problem than Macomb.

26 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

This shit is blowing up in Arizona. 

Mohave County just confirmed their first case of Coronavirus. Right here in Lake Havasu City.  

Is it still a free for all down there? 

2 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

I'm starting to think you're not very bright.

You're just now starting to think that?  :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

That's funny because everybody knows you are a babbling booger eating dolt. 

Reinforcements are here!  :lol: 

Hey, you ever go get your daughters shit or, just gonna be a good boy and do what your governor/government tells you to do?   So woke!  Maybe bring a pillow to bite on while you make the drive?

:lol:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

No. Its been very quiet for over a week. But the Gov and leaders have not gone far enough to ask people to stay home.   

500 confirmed cases now. 8 dead. 

1.6% mortality rate. 

4 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

OK....

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/local/2020/03/25/hundreds-of-coronavirus-patients-put-strain-on-metro-detroit-hospitals/

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

No. Its been very quiet for over a week. But the Gov and leaders have not gone far enough to ask people to stay home.   

500 confirmed cases now. 8 dead. 

1.6% mortality rate. 

And that's why you're seeing numbers increasing.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Those hospital beds aren't full of Corona virus patients tho.  Try again.

Did you drive up to Marquette yet, or still hiding in your basement with one thumb in your ass and one in your mouth?  

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

And that's why you're seeing numbers increasing.

Those hospital beds aren't full of Corona virus patients tho.  Try again.

Did you drive up to Marquette yet, or still hiding in your basement with one thumb in your ass and one in your mouth?  

Ahhh well that will make the next person who has a heart attack feel better...it's going to be awhile but the good news is that these  aren't all Covid 19 patients!  :lmao:

Nope...the school said stay away until this passes and refunds will still be issued...anything else? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahhh well that will make the next person who has a heart attack feel better...it's going to be awhile but the good news is that these  aren't all Covid 19 patients!  :lmao:

Nope...the school said stay away until this passes and refunds will still be issued...

anything else? 

You're trying to make it sound like Metro Detroit and surrounding hospitals are slammed with Covid-19 cases. When that's not accurate at all. 

You said the other day you could go, but didn't want to because the governors stay in place order. So which is it? 

Yea, turn off the computer and put your phone down once in a while. You might not be half as miserable as you are all the time.  Doubtful, but it's worth a try.

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

You're trying to make it sound like Metro Detroit and surrounding hospitals are slammed with Covid-19 cases. When that's not accurate at all. 

You said the other day you could go, but didn't want to because the governors stay in place order. So which is it? 

Yea, turn off the computer and put your phone down once in a while. You might not be half as miserable as you are all the time.  Doubtful, but it's worth a try.

He checked with the school. They said to stay home. They will refund some of the housing costs even if you don't get your shit out of the dorm.