Check your account email address ×

****Official**** what did you get done today during the pandemic

Did you drive through Hampton too? When I was a kid my dad was a welder at Seabrook. My mom home schooled me for 4th  4th and 5th grade so we could travel with my dad. We spent the winter in a condo on Hampton Beach and the summer in a rental at UNH in Durham.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Did you drive through Hampton too? When I was a kid my dad was a welder at Seabrook. My mom home schooled me for 4th  4th and 5th grade so we could travel with my dad. We spent the winter in a condo on Hampton Beach and the summer in a rental at UNH in Durham.

i took a cruise through hampton beach today

• Haha 1

I tinkered on the Jeep today. Changed the oil. Serviced the chassis. Mobile 1 5w30. And Lucas Oil grease. 

I also installed a remote 12v plug on the front bumper. This is where I plug in my air compressor for reinflating tires after a wheeling trip.  Also where my Jumper cables plug in. I can pull up close and dont have to open the hood. 

8D7EDE62-5BC9-4D75-9D95-980BC7AE8C76.jpeg

66258B62-6CC9-497C-91D3-25D30C01CD0A.jpeg

367D751D-71A1-4ADF-ADDA-38A7C906349C.jpeg

• Like 5

11 hours ago, ckf said:

Yes we did. South through Seabrook and through Salisbury, MA

• Like 1