Check your account email address ×

Time to boot zoso again

Brain dead fat fucking cunt just can’t stay out of people’s personal lives. We can’t have that here.

And if rigids daughter made any public comment about kevs business he need the boot too

fucking thin skinned pussy ass snowflakes always take it to real life

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Brain dead fat fucking cunt just can’t stay out of people’s personal lives. We can’t have that here.

And if rigids daughter made any public comment about kevs business he need the boot too

fucking thin skinned pussy ass snowflakes always take it to real life

Nope. Let them both stay imo.

The thing that concerns me is most of the forum who argue with Kev seem to give it a pass.  Just like xcr125 Don digging up dirt on snowrider and his wife.  Most of the forum gave it a pass and has forgotten simply because they were against snowrider.  Scary stuff. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

The thing that concerns me is most of the forum who argue with Kev seem to give it a pass.  Just like xcr125 Don digging up dirt on snowrider and his wife.  Most of the forum gave it a pass and has forgotten simply because they were against snowrider.  Scary stuff. 

Cunts get what they deserve. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

We have all been dickish to folks maybe some more than others.  You may not be singing the tune if something you said came to impact your personal life.  Just imo of course :bc: 

Just now, Kev144 said:

We have all been dickish to folks maybe some more than others.  You may not be singing the tune if something you said came to impact your personal life.  Just imo of course :bc: 

Thats why I watch what I say in this place. 

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I do it in all of my life. In public and private. Why not here?  

Id say that you are very open and share a lot of you personal life. That shouldn't be used against you personally in any way imo. It shouldn't be used against anyone here,  even the ones that might not be the most popular. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

we are all cunts at times.   I have no issue exposing people for being frauds but to take stuff from here out to the real world is just shitty behavior and anyone who would do so should kill themselves.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

we are all cunts at times.   I have no issue exposing people for being frauds but to take stuff from here out to the real world is just shitty behavior and anyone who would do so should kill themselves.  

Correct me if I'm wrong.

But didn't you and another member take what was said on the forums into your real world.

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, toslow said:

for a person leaving you sure seem to be hanging on

He’s not going anywhere.  He desperately needs the attention.  For some, even taking daily beatings is better than being left all alone.

22 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Threatening somebody’s livelihood is weak.  Want to hurt somebody that bad?  Man the fuck up about it.  Cowardice behind a keyboard works both ways.  

But here is what is shocking to me the most about some of these “special” members: when these people are clearly “outed” for being complete twats for years on the web, and they know people know who they are, where they live and where they work, they continue to act in reckless ways that can hurt them, their careers and their family in the real world should somebody really want to get vicious.

It’s self destructive Dunning-Kruger Syndrome to the extreme.

18 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

And this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Correct me if I'm wrong.

But didn't you and another member take what was said on the forums into your real world.

They took the real world to the forums. :lol:

• Haha 5

22 minutes ago, ckf said:

Should you have to do that?

Man, I think it’s just a matter of common sense on the web.  Not just here.  I saw something years ago on a forum that was amazing....and it was nowhere near as crazy as this place.  I guess we just don’t know who sits on the web waiting to go nuts on one of their bad days.

Actions have consequences....some know this and act accordingly.  Others are completely oblivious to the concept....and, maybe unfortunately, too many are prepared to show them.  I think of what happened to “Donny Buffalo” years ago.  People get killed doing shit like this.  

15 minutes ago, ckf said:

Id say that you are very open and share a lot of you personal life. That shouldn't be used against you personally in any way imo. It shouldn't be used against anyone here,  even the ones that might not be the most popular. 

What I meant was I don't say things here that I wouldn't say face to face in person. I don't think its necessary to act like a cunt to anyone and everyone who has a different opinion than I do. I don't typically do that in real life and I don't do it here. 

If you act like a cunt in this place you should expect to be treated like one. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Man, I think it’s just a matter of common sense on the web.  Not just here.  I saw something years ago on a forum that was amazing....and it was nowhere near as crazy as this place.  I guess we just don’t know who sits on the web waiting to go nuts on one of their bad days.

Actions have consequences....some know this and act accordingly.  Others are completely oblivious to the concept....and, maybe unfortunately, too many are prepared to show them.  I think of what happened to “Donny Buffalo” years ago.  People get killed doing shit like this.  

Keep in mind most of these guys have been "playing together " since 2003.