Check your account email address ×

When someone talks about fight club it’s time to leave.

59 minutes ago, ckf said:

You were the only sucker willing to do it :lol:   And if memory servers....the FS v1.0 crew asked for it to be Joel (after Jasmine) to do the job because everyone thought he would be as un-biased as a member can be here.

What did I do Jay?  I don't have any issues with you.  Do I really need to babysit this place?

Dont let Jay or anyone else here bother you. You run this place perfectly.  Dont need to change a thing. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Dont let Jay or anyone else here bother you. You run this place perfectly.  Dont need to change a thing. 

Thanks Tom. Do i let things slide that are sometimes questionable? Absofuckinglety!!!  Look what i have to deal with when i do have to step in. Same thing happened to rob. He finally had enough and said fuck it 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Thanks Tom. Do i let things slide that are sometimes questionable? Absofuckinglety!!!  Look what i have to deal with when i do have to step in. Same thing happened to rob. He finally had enough and said fuck it 

Don't let it get to you, FFS if somebody doesn't like somebody just ignore them.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Then why spend so much time making it about you?

if you want we could talk about your creative writing and the fantasy revenge novellas you would write about killing Mainecat or Snowrider.   You could always tell they’d cut you deep when you wrote those. 

Wtf are you babbling about?  Sorry something I posted scared the shit out of you.  :lol: When is your official last post?

3 hours ago, jammin said:

Judas priest.  Isnt leaving as simple as not logging in. Or is there some type of party and going away check associated with leaving :dunno:  

It seemingly isn’t that easy.  Tools, MC and Slinger have all said they were gone and POOF!  Right back at it.  Weirdos.

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahaha. Chemical Kev isn't going anywhere. :lmao: 

Nope.  Just another cry for attention.

14 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You get all that off your nose or you gonna let it dry and flake it off later?  :lmao:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

Yes well please just ignore or keep running this place like you are. Don't let anyone here bother you in the least. Especially not a loud mouthed bozo like ........... :lol: 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, ckf said:

That shows how much you know. I don't have any issues with dooski, but i have never really been friendly with him. You on the other hand..... 

You went against your own rules.  You let him slide, just like you're giving Barb a pass. 

9 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Barb brought Tony's kids and their mother into it. Last I knew, that was a no no. 

:snack:

Nope. I attacked rigid for his decisions. 

Learn to read. He accused me of attacking his wife and kids but he was lying. 

then he brought them up and as proof that me saying he was divorced is proof I lied. 

Imo assuming someone who lives with a women and has two kids is married doesn’t seem like much of a lie. But rigid got pissy and kept going.  So I referred to her as his baby mama Since she isn’t a wife. . Now since he has called her an unfit mother before I don’t see that as being all that bad. 

But hey, you keep being butthurt because I proved your president is a POS liar. 

42 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wtf are you babbling about?  Sorry something I posted scared the shit out of you.  :lol: When is your official last post?

It seemingly isn’t that easy.  Tools, MC and Slinger have all said they were gone and POOF!  Right back at it.  Weirdos.

Nope.  Just another cry for attention.

You get all that off your nose or you gonna let it dry and flake it off later?  :lmao:

Nothing you have ever posted has scared me.  Other than being shocked they would have ever let a dumbass like you handle a firearm in the forces.  

You must be super pissed that a 14 year old girl accomplished something in  24 hours that you couldn’t In years. 

Edited by revkevsdi

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Nothing you have ever posted has scared me.  Other than being shocked they would have ever let a dumbass like you handle a firearm in the forces.  

You must be super pissed that a 14 year old girl accomplished something in  24 hours that you couldn’t In years. 

A 14 year old girl got you all fucked up and made you start this thread and now, your daddy’s business is in jeopardy because of it too?

Sounds like you’ve got a real solid footing in your life and career.  

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Nope. I attacked rigid for his decisions. 

Learn to read. He accused me of attacking his wife and kids but he was lying. 

then he brought them up and as proof that me saying he was divorced is proof I lied. 

Imo assuming someone who lives with a women and has two kids is married doesn’t seem like much of a lie. But rigid got pissy and kept going.  So I referred to her as his baby mama Since she isn’t a wife. . Now since he has called her an unfit mother before I don’t see that as being all that bad. 

But hey, you keep being butthurt because I proved your president is a POS liar. 

No, you posted about his kids and their mom because you're a fucking cunt.

The only liar on here is you, Mr. Newdon 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

he never said anything bad about the kids or the mother just Tony

He shouldn't have brought up anything about them.  If I was Tony, I'd find that pussy Barbie hands one day and beat the fuck out of her.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Fucking grow up people! You know who you are.

Fuck!

Whilst these guys have been arguing I just went out and flew my drone. Good to have a little fun to offset this day :lol:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Whilst these guys have been arguing I just went out and flew my drone. Good to have a little fun to offset this day :lol:

Did you take it for a swim too?

• Haha 2