Check your account email address ×

It amazes me....

ckf

40 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Kind of hypocritical to go after me while hanging out with half of Ontario by the campfire

Haha. Mostly western Canadians here.  We are a fairly social crowd no doubt. They shut the clubhouse down 10 days ago. Only 2 people inside the general store at a time. Same with the laundry mat. 

Campfires got smaller. Folks headed home. Only 1 or 2 American couples have bailed so far. Its still winter where most of them live. 

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

No. I'm limiting contact and informing anyone who wants to meet with me that I've been to Florida.

I met with my 2 employees this morning in my shop. Didn't touch anything and kept my distance. I have customers asking for meetings and I'm letting them decide what they want to do. They can wait or we can meet outside. 

Personally feel I'm risking catching it from them more than they are from me.

You just returned you are not suppose to go to work. You are suppose to isolate for 14 days.  No grocery shopping, no visiting neighbours.  Don't risk healthcare workers because of your selfish decisions. 

Edited by revkevsdi

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Shutdown in Mich doesn't make any sense - with the grocery stores all packed & madhouses. 

Trust me,it's not gonna be as dramatic as you thought.......we've been under "shutdown" for a couple days now. Not much different at all.....most things still open.  Biggest difference is restaurants are closed but many are dojng take-outs.  Traffic was a lot less the first day but today that even seems to be picking up again. Seems many aren't taking it very serious.  

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Trust me,it's not gonna be as dramatic as you thought.......we've been under "shutdown" for a couple days now. Not much different at all.....most things still open.  Biggest difference is restaurants are closed but many are dojng take-outs.  Traffic was a lot less the first day but today that even seems to be picking up again. Seems many aren't taking it very serious.  

Going to be corona all over the grocery stores. Not even any use of closing everything down :dunno:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Going to be corona all over the grocery stores. Not even any use of closing everything down :dunno:

Yup....grocery stores, costco, all still pretty packed. I went to Home depot yesterday and it was a zoo. Nothing much has changed at least where I live.

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Interesting.  The March 24th discussion came up here a few evenings. I may not have followed it that close. Maybe one insurer did inform their clients their insurance was going to expire on that day. 

Saw a convoy of 4 Nook motor homes headed north this morning on 95.

• Like 1

The business district in Chicago is a ghost town. The expressways around the city have very little traffic on them. Out in the suburban world,people are packed in the big box stores. Retardation..............

9 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

The business district in Chicago is a ghost town. The expressways around the city have very little traffic on them. Out in the suburban world,people are packed in the big box stores. Retardation..............

I'll make it south on record time!

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Saw a convoy of 4 Nook motor homes headed north this morning on 95.

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

it was a canuck convoy heading home on Friday when i was on I81 in PA,  same the week before on 95 coming out of FL

A huge number of Canadians come south every year to get away from Winter. They eat, drink, shop and socialize every day spending their loonies and toonies supporting local economies. I am grateful for all the Canadians who come to Havasu every winter. Most are fun and very resourceful. 

Hopefully they will all be back next season to do it all over again. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

A huge number of Canadians come south every year to get away from Winter. They eat, drink, shop and socialize every day spending their loonies and toonies supporting local economies. I am grateful for all the Canadians who come to Havasu every winter. Most are fun and very resourceful. 

Hopefully they will all be back next season to do it all over again. 

You would change your tune if Momo showed up.

• Haha 1