Check your account email address ×

It amazes me....

ckf

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

You’re dreaming. You aren't going anywhere. Time to face the facts. 

Well I guess that would be left up to me now wouldn't it? 

You've already been wrong about my son not having a job to go to You just want to keep it 100% or what? 

IMG_20200323_111625~2.jpg

3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Well I guess that would be left up to me now wouldn't it? 

You've already been wrong about my son not having a job to go to You just want to keep it 100% or what? 

IMG_20200323_111625~2.jpg

Stay safe not stupid. 

• Like 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Stay safe not stupid. 

I intend to. 

Facts of the matter are and from what we can see right now we are willing to ruin our economy put us into our to a deep depression destroy people's lives and more than likely kill them in other ways because they can't pay their bills to save roughly 2.5 to 3% of the population. 

I'm an agreement with that and feel like it's something we should be doing but there is a point where you're going to have to ask yourself can we continue to do that.

Just now, washedupmxer said:

I intend to. 

Facts of the matter are and from what we can see right now we are willing to ruin our economy put us into our to a deep depression destroy people's lives and more than likely kill them in other ways because they can't pay their bills to save roughly 2.5 to 3% of the population. 

I'm an agreement with that and feel like it's something we should be doing but there is a point where you're going to have to ask yourself can we continue to do that.

Is Trump doing too much or not enough. Its kinda hard to tell where you stand. 

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

He's having trouble processing what is going on and top of that his understanding of risk management isn't what you and I possess, he might get it at some point in the future or he might not :dunno:

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

That by no means is a simple answer

I think he's doing a lot of great things

I also think some of the things he should have been doing that he didn't do because he didn't want to freak out the public or cause a panic for the wrong decision

If we were going to do a lockdown at minimum it should have been the entire country and at least 10 days ago

What we're trying to do now I I feel is too late.... because a lot of us probably already have it or may have had it. No one knows

What I do know is we're affecting 100% of the population to save 3%. I'm willing to continue to do that to a point. That point isn't far off and I think our three weeks shut down might be beyond that point

Edited by washedupmxer

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He's having trouble processing what is going on and top of that his understanding of risk management isn't what you and I possess, he might get it at some point in the future or he might not :dunno:

It's funny you mention that because I actually study and work in risk management I'm actually taking a risk management class as we speak lol 

Edited by washedupmxer
  • Like 1

I’m getting a little sick of all these people elected to do a job always pushing the blame to someone else.  Top to bottom.  
just fucking say you’re doing the best job you can, with the resources you have.  why do they always have to say someone else is the problem?   

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

That by no means is a simple answer

I think he's doing a lot of great things

I also think some of the things he should have been doing that he didn't do because he didn't want to freak out the public or cause a panic for the wrong decision

If we were going to do a lockdown at minimum it should have been the entire country and at least 10 days ago

What we're trying to do now I I feel is too late.... because a lot of us probably already have it or may have had it. No one knows

What I do know is we're affecting 100% of the population to save 3%. I'm willing to continue to do that to a point. That point isn't far off and I think our three weeks shut down might be beyond that point

I dont see that as an option here.  If they simple made an announcment "the entire country is on lock down as of 3/#%/20" ten days ago, what do you think would have happend?  this has been to fluid a situation to have just shut it all down at once.

Edited by old indy

9 minutes ago, frenchy said:

:lol: 

That's like the third time I've talked about work and you laugh at it It's like you think you're the only one that can do a job that requires any brains :lol:

Maybe you don't know what insurance actually is I'm not sure

7 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

That's like the third time I've talked about work and you laugh at it It's like you think you're the only one that can do a job that requires any brains :lol:

Maybe you don't know what insurance actually is I'm not sure

sure I do. You set and adjust the rates for your clients based on your assessment and mathematical quantification of risk? That's what you do when you are on the road? 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, old indy said:

I dont see that as an option here.  If they simple made an announcment "the entire country is on lock down as of 3/#%/20" ten days ago, what do you think would have happend?  this has been to fluid a situation to have just shut it all down at once.

Agreed.

15 minutes ago, frenchy said:

sure I do. You set and adjust the rates for your clients based on your assessment and mathematical quantification of risk? That's what you do when you are on the road? 

Not sure why you care? Or why its funny? 

While I don't use it daily we all need to be proficient in it 

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Not sure why you care? Or why its funny? 

While I don't use it daily we all need to be proficient in it 

I don't understand why you'd think claiming that you 'study and work in risk management' would not be funny :lol: 

8 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I don't understand why you'd think claiming that you 'study and work in risk management' would not be funny :lol: 

What is insurance? 

To get certified for certain designations risk management study is required. 

35 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

What is insurance? 

To get certified for certain designations risk management study is required. 

Seems like you’re having a meltdown. It’s all gonna work out.  Always does.