Check your account email address ×

It amazes me....

ckf

Just now, ckf said:

I think we will see everything except essential services shut down nationwide over the next week to ten days. The medical facilities won't be able to keep up. 

That’s quite possible and not discounting it. I’m now on call if needed. Otherwise stay home 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

To be fair hcs is not what it was 10+ years ago and seems to be slowly dying from what I see.  Just imo of course 

It’s more than just your opinion.  Antiquated, unfriendly software and piss poor ownership has plagued that site for years. 

1 minute ago, Pete said:

That’s quite possible and not discounting it. I’m now on call if needed. Otherwise stay home 

I wish that they would do it and get it over with .  Dragging a out will just make last longer. 

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The media has just recently decided to make it much, much, much, much more.

13 minutes ago, Pete said:

Sensationalism for the emotionally challenged. There are a few here that will be in tears 

Don't worry, you two window lickers can keep up with your favourite hobby. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It’s more than just your opinion.  Antiquated, unfriendly software and piss poor ownership has plagued that site for years. 

Moderators suck over there too.  :poke:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Don't worry, you two window lickers can keep up with your favourite hobby. 

It’s fun watching you try and get even with people that smash your chubby face in daily.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Moderators suck over there too.  :poke:

Give somebody a hammer and it goes right to their head!  :lmao:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

I wish that they would do it and get it over with .  Dragging a out will just make last longer. 

That theory applies really well to the herd immunity. The longer we wait to do it the longer this drags out. 

There's going to be a moment in time here where we have to decide is crushing the economy putting thousands of people maybe millions in the bankruptcy worth saving the life of old and sick people. I know it's a terrible thing to talk about but it's a decision that's probably going to have to be made at some point

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

That theory applies really well to the herd immunity. The longer we wait to do it the longer this drags out. 

There's going to be a moment in time here where we have to decide is crushing the economy putting thousands of people maybe millions in the bankruptcy worth saving the life of old and sick people. I know it's a terrible thing to talk about but it's a decision that's probably going to have to be made at some point

Has anyone with a PHD agreed with that idea?  

3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Agreed.  

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Has anyone with a PHD agreed with that idea?  

Moron.

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Mall cop mods make it a shithole. 

2 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Admin abusing their powers over the years is probably the biggest reason thouģh for is descent.

Facebook killed the forums