Check your account email address ×

It amazes me....

ckf

8 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

We also have one of the lowest rates of confirmed cases in Canada for population over a million and 0 deaths...

yeah because you guys are relatively isolated and no one, I mean no one, travels there.

8 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

That theory applies really well to the herd immunity. The longer we wait to do it the longer this drags out. 

There's going to be a moment in time here where we have to decide is crushing the economy putting thousands of people maybe millions in the bankruptcy worth saving the life of old and sick people. I know it's a terrible thing to talk about but it's a decision that's probably going to have to be made at some point

it's always a conversation that needed to happen,  maybe the 1 good thing to come from this is it actually having to happen.  

Just now, Pete said:

43A3DF43-8817-43AC-BD70-CBB284816293.jpeg

Needs to come from Washington calling for national ban. All the states will get there eventuallyn Do it now so we can resume sooner rather than later. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Admin abusing their powers over the years is probably the biggest reason thouģh for is descent.

Sometimes the lines get a little blurred and some take some actions that shouldn’t be taken.  We police each other up pretty well in the mid back panels when it happens and it gets corrected.  Nobody is perfect.

Some of you are just really good at pushing buttons.  I can relate.  :whistle:

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Facebook killed the forums

I agree.  I’ve actually found myself thinking about joining because I am wanting to join in some of the groups I’ve been told about.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Moron.

You keep on “winning” here though.  We all enjoy it!  :lol:

Can't you explain your theory?  What's wrong?  I'm interested so see how letting that many people getting sick all at once will affect your healthcare system.

For instance, what happens to the people waiting for life saving surgeries when the hospitals are overwhelmed?  The mortality rate for COVID may be only 1.5% with treatment but if italy is an example it's 9% without.  If survival rate for another medical emergency is 10% what is it when you can't get seen in a hospital or you catch COVID while getting treatment?

Any answers or are you just talking shit?

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Needs to come from Washington calling for national ban. All the states will get there eventuallyn Do it now so we can resume sooner rather than later. 

I feel all states should have done this 2 weeks ago. But that goddamn all mighty dollar is king 

• Like 1

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Can't you explain your theory?  What's wrong?  I'm interested so see how letting that many people getting sick all at once will affect your healthcare system.

For instance, what happens to the people waiting for life saving surgeries when the hospitals are overwhelmed?  The mortality rate for COVID may be only 1.5% with treatment but if italy is an example it's 9% without.  If survival rate for another medical emergency is 10% what is it when you can't get seen in a hospital or you catch COVID while getting treatment?

Any answers or are you just talking shit?

Why do you think you have earned conversation rights with me?  I don’t give two shits about wasting debates with liars and frauds.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

I feel all states should have done this 2 weeks ago. But that goddamn all mighty dollar is king 

WHAT???????   Where is your post saying you thought this virus was serious?

I'm also starting to feel like it's rich people that don't care about the lockdowns cuz it's not going to affect them while people can't pay their bills or mortgages their heat their electricity because they're being forced to stay home because the rich man scared s*******

Just now, washedupmxer said:

I'm also starting to feel like it's rich people that don't care about the lockdowns cuz it's not going to affect them while people can't pay their bills or mortgages their heat their electricity because they're being forced to stay home because the rich man scared s*******

going to affect people across the socio-economic spectrum. 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why do you think you have earned conversation rights with me?  I don’t give two shits about wasting debates with liars and frauds.

Holy fuck.  Not even an attempt to defend your stupidity.  

You and ball washer are idiots . 

2 hours ago, ckf said:

How so many think we are over reacting and that it's no worse than a common flu. I'll admit that I thought the same at first.  All it takes is a little research to see how serious it is. 

What research? Where are you getting your information? 

3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I agree with that but poor people are going to feel at the hardest and the fastest and the soonest

poor will also get relief. Hopefully there will be some sort of rent forgiveness program for those at greatest risk. 

Just now, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Time will tell.

Main thing is to control it.

As long as people don't take social distancing serious it won't matter.

they are here. I think Canadians as a whole have been pretty good about it. Can't comment on the bigger cities like TO or Vancouver though. :dunno: 

6 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Find your own if you're capable for f*** sakes

How can I find a link based on your bullshit?

Sweden and Netherlands have not let the virus run wild to build up herd immunity.  That's fucking ridiculous.  

Hard to imagine anyone dumb enough to think that would be a good idea.