Check your account email address ×

Leftist snowflake Fascist gets owned

2 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Its very widespread. 

Especially in California and New York. 

All for a cool 50-60 grand a year.  Glad my kids are through college with no debt, and have good jobs.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I have to wonder how wide spread this kind of mind set is on todays college campuses. Yikes.

I only saw a handful of instances in my 7 years working on a campus but ya know, small college in South Dakota. 

I don't think we're as fucked as people might think. Most of these kids with this attitude are gonna realize the world simply doesn't work that way and grow out of it and those that don't are just gonna be losers living in a basement. 

1 minute ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Scary when you know those types are the future.

One of my son’s friends told everyone he’s not going to college. He’s decided to be a YouTube sensation instead. :lol: 

There’s one in every group...

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I only saw a handful of instances in my 7 years working on a campus but ya know, small college in South Dakota. 

I don't think we're as fucked as people might think. Most of these kids with this attitude are gonna realize the world simply doesn't work that way and grow out of it and those that don't are just gonna be losers living in a basement. 

yup

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Absolute fucking moron.

55 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I have to wonder how wide spread this kind of mind set is on todays college campuses. Yikes.

Most of this shit is staged, the effiminate speaking black guy, I get the flat earth guy swallowing this load...... :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Not to mention they may have had to interview 30 before they found the fool they were looking for.

19 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

That first video looked staged to me. 

They all look staged to me. They are designed to invoke an emotional response. "Those fucking democrats" "those racist Republicans" "those Muslims" "those black people" 

Serves zero purpose but to drum up anger and create resentment. 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Anler said:

He finds one nut job and then pastes an entire campus with that label?

How so? He was told this is "our" campus by the guy. I didn't hear him say the campus was whacked. Must be I wasn't listening close enough.:dunno:

Edited by J. Jackson

19 hours ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

So everything that comes out of the Democratic leaders(AOC) mouth is staged to I suppose.

No, you are “mishearing “  them ... Says CNN fact check. :lmao:

what a disgusting display.  We are more concerned with what kids are saying than a media who will lie and deceive people about a candidate boasting about taking away rights.  

2E7E238F-3465-4639-8F12-61A142780B37.jpeg

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Anler said:

They all look staged to me. They are designed to invoke an emotional response. "Those fucking democrats" "those racist Republicans" "those Muslims" "those black people" 

Serves zero purpose but to drum up anger and create resentment. 

Joo. :news:

Just now, Snake said:

Joo. :news:

More like jerks. Lots of disinformation going on and the stories always lead to a site with lots of advertising and cookies. These sites know who their targets are... :hay:

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

More like jerks. Lots of disinformation going on and the stories always lead to a site with lots of advertising and cookies. These sites know who their targets are... :hay:

Like the 6 blocked on this page?