Check your account email address ×

Can't sleep now.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Maybe just me.   My company is doing fine and will be for unrelated reasons but honestly this whole thing is got me up thinking what can I do more....

28 minutes ago, Edmo said:

What the problem? You thinking about closing up shop? Worried about your employees?

No not closing shop but there is so many beyond what we would normally think we need to helpl 

8 hours ago, Highmark said:

No not closing shop but there is so many beyond what we would normally think we need to helpl 

Well, maybe you could start atoning for your sins by admitting I'm right on, THE FINAL DRIVE RATIO question. 

That would be a good start. 

This morning a young lady paid me a visit. Started with a blow job and moved forward from there. Ordered a carry out pizza and the belated birthday cake she so kindly brought for me. We finished the day off by working a 1000 piece puzzle. The corona virus never existed. 

so there’s that. 

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

WTF? Highmark....you trolling or what?  Is this Pouty?  Lol

Smart people think about these things...dumbfucks like you and Sludge call it the common cold. 

Do you have 3D printers at your place?  

https://www.3dprintingmedia.network/copper3d-organizing-global-campaign-to-3d-print-antimicrobial-masks-on-a-global-scale/

Anyone on here have 3D printing experience?   Anyone know enough to know if this is bullshit?

Anyone know a sewing sweatshop owner.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tjmccue/2020/03/20/calling-all-people-who-sew-and-make-you-can-help-solve-2020-n95-type-mask-shortage/#51d7f91d4e41

11 hours ago, spin_dry said:

This morning a young lady paid me a visit. Started with a blow job and moved forward from there. Ordered a carry out pizza and the belated birthday cake she so kindly brought for me. We finished the day off by working a 1000 piece puzzle. The corona virus never existed. 

so there’s that. 

How young?

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Smart people think about these things...dumbfucks like you and Sludge call it the common cold. 

And yet no criticism of trump for over reacting and crashing the world economy. I'd say dumb is an understatement. 

On 3/21/2020 at 4:54 AM, Highmark said:

I feel I''m doing a lot but boys I'm feeling like shit.  

It's the unknown, it's a deviation from what we know as normal, and there's a sadness because we know there are good people out there whose life is going to be cut short, but what we're doig whether it's staying home or going out as an essential service is helping the country and humanity to beat this sooner.

I posted this a few minutes ago:  

Edited by Mileage Psycho
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And that’s you?  “Smart”?  Living in fear with an overwhelming sense and hopelessness over things you can’t control isn’t living.  It’s dying slowly. That’s more you.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's the unknown, it's a deviation from what we know as normal, and there's a sadness because we know there are good people out there whose life is going to be cut short, but what we're doig whether it's staying home or going out as an essential service is helping the country and humanity to beat this sooner.

I literally feel none of this.  Humanity really has nothing to offer the planet....humans serve themselves and themselves alone.

40 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I literally feel none of this.  Humanity really has nothing to offer the planet....humans serve themselves and themselves alone.

The disgusting pos are the ones who hoarded the supplies from the onset.  There is no value to them, not one bit.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

To be fair you have a negative outlook on people (your posting indicates this) If we look at humanity objectively it's a small percentage that are complete degenerates and deviates, the vast majority of people are decent and will lend one another a hand.

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

To be fair you have a negative outlook on people (your posting indicates this) If we look at humanity objectively it's a small percentage that are complete degenerates and deviates, the vast majority of people are decent and will lend one another a hand.

This doesn’t disprove my comment.