Check your account email address ×

President Asshole

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Momorider said:

:lies:

5 hours ago, Momorider said:

He praised the POTUS and said the same thing and you are a shitforbrains like AFJCOCKBREATH  :bigfinger: and a Liar :finger3:

How about this reaction to Trumps idiocy you shitbag pus gut.....

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Mainecat said:

What a fuckin douche bag...

So the clip is edited. He first asked Trump is he was giving Americans false hope then followed up with the question you see here.

you can’t ask aren’t  you giving Americans false hope and then ask what do you say to Americans that are scared!!

Edited by jtssrx
  • Confused 1

Just now, jtssrx said:

So the clip is edited. He first asked Trump is he was giving Americans false hope then followed up with the question you see here.

you can’t ask arent you giving Americans fakse hope and then ask what do you say to Americans that are scared!!

Why do you even care....you think the whole thing is "assinine".....jus sayin. 

Pence gets asked the same question as Trump does from the same reporter, and Pence answered it the way a leader should answer that question: "Do not be afraid, be vigilant"

Vid clip at the conservative Washington Examiner link below, scroll to the second vid clip on the page and take a listen:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/pence-do-not-be-afraid-be-vigilant-of-coronavirus

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Pence gets asked the same question as Trump does from the same reporter, and Pence answered it the way a leader should answer that question: "Do not be afraid, be vigilant"

Vid clip at the conservative Washington Examiner link below, scroll to the second vid clip on the page and take a listen:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/pence-do-not-be-afraid-be-vigilant-of-coronavirus

I posted an article about Pence...he has been a steadying and rational influence in all of this. 

Pence has done a good job, but fuck I remember 3 weeks ago all the Trumpsters wigging out that he was appointed to over see what was being done.."pray away the virus" "the guys a stick figure" " he has no experience".. Amazing that when given a chance he has proven to be doing a very good job..Odd how that works..

Neat to see how the Trumpsters narrative evolves that now Pence is awesome, just as another way to put down the prez... Simply amazing what hate will do..

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I posted an article about Pence...he has been a steadying and rational influence in all of this. 

Our president has some serious character flaws, his rampant narcissism and denial of grim news has consequences.

Pence for the most part is a rational man, you know it has to be hard for the rational and educated to be the stage when he's talking.

Kudos for Fauci and Pence contradicting some of the stuff Trump says.

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Our president has some serious character flaws, his rampant narcissism and denial of grim news has consequences.

Pence for the most part is a rational man, you know it has to be hard for the rational and educated to be the stage when he's talking.

Kudos for Fauci and Pence contradicting some of the stuff Trump says.

You still can't get over that he beat your girl Hillary.

That's pathetic. 

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Pence has done a good job, but fuck I remember 3 weeks ago all the Trumpsters wigging out that he was appointed to over see what was being done.."pray away the virus" "the guys a stick figure" " he has no experience".. Amazing that when given a chance he has proven to be doing a very good job..Odd how that works..

Neat to see how the Trumpsters narrative evolves that now Pence is awesome, just as another way to put down the prez... Simply amazing what hate will do..

Pence has been a pleasant surprise while Trump has been true to form...sorry that bothers you. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pence has been a pleasant surprise while Trump has been true to form...sorry that bothers you. 

I think pence has done an excellent job, Trump obviously is getting rattled as time goes on with these daily briefings..Can't blame the guy really, 90% of the journalist are trying to catch him in a verbal trap only to exploit it....

But hey Jim you remember 3 weeks a month ago when Pence was announced to be over seeing this and all the Trumpsters flipping out??? I totally remember someone saying he was going to " pray it away" haha.  most people here mocked him that he was appointed..I thought it was a good appointment by Trump to have Pence head this up..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I think pence has done an excellent job, Trump obviously is getting rattled as time goes on with these daily briefings..Can't blame the guy really, 90% of the journalist are trying to catch him in a verbal trap only to exploit it....

But hey Jim you remember 3 weeks a month ago when Pence was announced to be over seeing this and all the Trumpsters flipping out??? I totally remember someone saying he was going to " pray it away" haha.  most people here mocked him that he was appointed..I thought it was a good appointment by Trump to have Pence head this up..

I admit I was one that thought he was a poor choice as evidenced by his handling of the HIV/Needle deal when he was Governor of Indiana but he is a steadying  influence. I also think that Governor Cuomo has been a calm and rational force during all of this yet New Yorkers here say he's a POS. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I admit I was one that thought he was a poor choice as evidenced by his handling of the HIV/Needle deal when he was Governor of Indiana but he is a steadying  influence. I also think that Governor Cuomo has been a calm and rational force during all of this yet New Yorkers here say he's a POS. 

Cuomo has been doing pretty good with it, but he has 40% of the nation's cases right in his back yard..NYC is a giant peatree dish at this point, the rest of the state is doing well.. Definitely some issues in the NYC "down state" areas though..And those people need to stay down there!! Haha..

Just read a person is dying every hour in NYC from the virus.

Edited by Rigid1