Check your account email address ×

So WTF Do We Need This Shitbag For?

• Platinum Contributing Member

You guys are really fucked up about Trump,..I hate Cuomo, but himself and a couple other governors in neighboring states got together, came up with a great plan, then got support from the White House.. 

You guys really wish Trump would take control of your towns and would be all golf clapping for him doing so?? Haha.. Yeahhhhhhh

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's Obama's fault.....................Jesus H Christ with the fucking blame.

I'm not blaming Obama.   I'm simply stating we didn't have enough for this scenario.   Don't know how we were to be prepared....even after h1n1 in 2009.    Take a chill pill Vince.

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

You guys are really fucked up about Trump,..I hate Cuomo, but himself and a couple other governors in neighboring states got together, came up with a great plan, then got support from the White House.. 

You guys really wish Trump would take control of your towns and would be all golf clapping for him doing so?? Haha.. Yeahhhhhhh

Who  said anything about taking control of our towns? States are being overwhelmed and it's during times like this that our federal government needs to  display leadership, guidance and resources.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Who  said anything about taking control of our towns? States are being overwhelmed and it's during times like this that our federal government needs to  display leadership, guidance and resources.

Seriously, this is happening and has been for about 2 weeks now?? 

All levels of government have shown leadership, guidance, and the ability to aquire resources..Sure I could nit pick but who does that in a time like this. I'll be positive, I think everyone is doing a great job, even Cuomo.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Go ahead and start a thread about what you would have done differently.

Just remember this all started during the very useful and confidence inspiring impeachment.

Woulda been nice to have that time to focus on more important matters.......

• Like 1

You fucking imbiciles just think the feds have some big stockpiles or iron lungs laying around to come in and save the day with :guzzle: no dumber fucks on the planet than Ballsack or Cravesdick just insane  :finger:

Edited by Momorider
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

You fucking imbiciles just think the feds have some big stockpiles or iron lungs laying around to come in and save the day with :guzzle: no dumber fucks on the planet than Ballsack or Cravesdick just insane  :finger:

You honestly are the lowest form of intelligence.   Bottom of the scum pond.  

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Exactly 

so again you think the state's should just wait fgor the govenment to deliver what they get in bulk? 

or do both get what they need if they can and not worry about what the Fed is doing knowing the Fed has there back in the end $$then when the Fed gets there bulk order gets some people to sort it and prep it for shiping fill out the paperwork have some one check the paperwork have the boss get his boss to ok the shipment . then ship it out . then the states will have more of what they need but wilp deff be glade they also got there own shit to do what they needed and not waited 6 weeks for the  case of latex gloves .

8 hours ago, Snake said:

Go ahead and start a thread about what you would have done differently.

Just remember this all started during the very useful and confidence inspiring impeachment.

Woulda been nice to have that time to focus on more important matters.......

Still going with that whole Impeachment delaying the response narrative 'eh Moe...so that's the reason he came out and downplayed the whole thing...weak even for you.

9 hours ago, Pete said:

another pouty painter thread..:baby::mc:

get a life you fucking maggot

I do have a life....you live all alone...shocker. 

8 hours ago, Momorider said:

Anonymous shit eater out polishing imaginary cars. 

7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

so again you think the state's should just wait fgor the govenment to deliver what they get in bulk? 

or do both get what they need if they can and not worry about what the Fed is doing knowing the Fed has there back in the end $$then when the Fed gets there bulk order gets some people to sort it and prep it for shiping fill out the paperwork have some one check the paperwork have the boss get his boss to ok the shipment . then ship it out . then the states will have more of what they need but wilp deff be glade they also got there own shit to do what they needed and not waited 6 weeks for the  case of latex gloves .

Not saying states should wait for anything but the federal government needs to lead at times like this. 

3 hours ago, ACE said:

Pouty being told what to think again tbh 

You keep saying this is just a cold...go fuck off somewhere else. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

19 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

In one breath he says it for the governors, then in the next breath he talks about how federal governement can buy in mass.

No entity can mobilize a force like the US federal goverment,  the whole world knows this. Shitbag is a perfect moniker.

There’s no congruency to his message. None. The fucking idiot is all over the map with his bullshit. In one breath he’s complimenting himself on such a tremendous job he’s been doing and in the next  he excuses himself from responsibility when caught by a reporter on his BS. 

Edited by spin_dry
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Still going with that whole Impeachment delaying the response narrative 'eh Moe...so that's the reason he came out and downplayed the whole thing...weak even for you.

I do have a life....you live all alone...shocker. 

Anonymous shit eater out polishing imaginary cars. 

Not saying states should wait for anything but the federal government needs to lead at times like this. 

You keep saying this is just a cold...go fuck off somewhere else. 

and again  Trump said on like Monday to the states if you have a faster way to get  what you need get it the Feds have your back .

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

There’s no congruency to his message. None. The fucking idiot is all over the map with his bullshit. In one breath he’s complimenting himself on such a tremendous job he’s been doing and in the next  he excuses himself from responsibility when caught by a reporter on his BS. 

Right after he told that reporter to fuck right off, he commended the american people for doing a great job so far.  I heard it plain as day, and for a change, didn't hear him brag on his own part one time.  

Now kindly thpin, you can fuck right off! 

3 minutes ago, hayward said:

Right after he told that reporter to fuck right off, he commended the american people for doing a great job so far.  I heard it plain as day, and for a change, didn't hear him brag on his own part one time.  

Now kindly thpin, you can fuck right off! 

The American people. :lol: they were the last to be thanked. As in an after thought. You keep believing that trump doesn’t put himself 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc. and his slamming of a previous president not only was wrong, it dissed the doctor standing off to the side because he helped during the flu epidemic. What a sad little man trump is. Zero gratitude for anything. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The American people. :lol: they were the last to be thanked. As in an after thought. You keep believing that trump doesn’t put himself 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc. and his slamming of a previous president not only was wrong, it dissed the doctor standing off to the side because he helped during the flu epidemic. What a sad little man trump is. Zero gratitude for anything. 

November can’t come fast enough for Me.

Edited by Mainecat

18 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Typical trump. Passing the buck to protect his precious ego. He’s just not reliable in times of crisis. 

so when was the last time you got your bandages from the federal govenment ? 

1 hour ago, hayward said:

:rage:

Can’t wait to see some of these kooks shift into hyper tds come November. I’ll take the idiot we know over Biden all day long.