Check your account email address ×

Wisconsin cv cases grow from 49 to 155 in one day.

15 hours ago, f7ben said:

What the fuck does that even mean you brain dead fucking moron?

That means that there was a total of 2347 tests.  93.4%  of the people tested DID NOT have COVID 19.  Math much?

We will be going on full quarantine any day now. Italy has over 30,000 cases and over 2,000 deaths. Iran is boiling over too for not taking it seriously in the beginning.

All of our jobs are getting shut down and even bid dates are getting pushed and postponed. I highly doubt any schools will reopen this school year. They have already been closed til may 1st. What's the difference at that point? 

Just now, Anler said:

We will be going on full quarantine any day now. Italy has over 30,000 cases and over 2,000 deaths. Iran is boiling over too for not taking it seriously in the beginning.

All of our jobs are getting shut down and even bid dates are getting pushed and postponed. I highly doubt any schools will reopen this school year. They have already been closed til may 1st. What's the difference at that point? 

our place sent a email saying business as usual but without the kids

Just now, Anler said:

I think we are being eased into it to avoid even more panic.

Possibly but there are more than a few here that are livid they wont close.

16 hours ago, Matt said:

It's been loose here for months.  We're only now figuring it out.

Makes the most sense to me.

28 minutes ago, racer254 said:

That means that there was a total of 2347 tests.  93.4%  of the people tested DID NOT have COVID 19.  Math much?

:lol: 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I think we are being eased into it to avoid even more panic.

Yup.

47 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I think the question was.  What does that mean.  What does it prove?  ie    Are the worried well just getting tested and wasting resources for shits and giggles?\

Or does it mean fox news was right all along and it's just a hoax?    Next week we will find out that the 93% of the 15,000 cases are a scam that CNN was pushing to hurt Trump. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, revkevsdi said:

I think the question was.  What does that mean.  What does it prove?  ie    Are the worried well just getting tested and wasting resources for shits and giggles?\

Or does it mean fox news was right all along and it's just a hoax?    Next week we will find out that the 93% of the 15,000 cases are a scam that CNN was pushing to hurt Trump. 

Quite possibly. You get tested , 3 days later get negative results , But in the waiting time came into contact with someone and got it.

49 minutes ago, racer254 said:

So they weren’t cases , they were tests you fucking dumbass retarded cunt. You’re post made zero sense to anyone with a brain. 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So they weren’t cases , they were tests you fucking dumbass retarded cunt. You’re post made zero sense to anyone with a brain. 

Just saying that the sky isn't falling yet chicken little

13 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Just saying that the sky isn't falling yet chicken little

There were 50% more cases in one day.   I might have fucked up the math but in 14 days that works out to 4 million infected people in 2 weeks.   14,000 increased by 50% each day. 

The mortality rate is 1.5% so far but the severe cases had medical resources.  You have 172,000 respirators.    

Let me know when those clouds start to look a little close. 

Take this shit seriously.

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

There were 50% more cases in one day.   I might have fucked up the math but in 14 days that works out to 4 million infected people in 2 weeks.   14,000 increased by 50% each day. 

The mortality rate is 1.5% so far but the severe cases had medical resources.  You have 172,000 respirators.    

Let me know when those clouds start to look a little close. 

Take this shit seriously.

Taking it seriously is different than promoting a panic.  Giving all the facts, not just the ones to try and scare people.

• Gold Member
17 hours ago, f7ben said:

What the fuck does that even mean you brain dead fucking moron?

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

:owned: