Check your account email address ×

SCOTUS Nominations

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

wtf dude? you said the exact same thing in another thread and why you voted trump.

Not even close. You can't seem to understand. Him destroying the establishment and system does not mean he fails this country or puts it in danger. 

11 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

who say his fucking choice has to come off the list he posted, now that he beat the cunt he can look further to find good fits, why the fuck are you so infatuated with our politics anyways?

He did and it is :guzzle: 

• 6 years later...
On 11/11/2016 at 10:53 AM, SnowRider said:

I don't think it matters.  The SC has been politicized beyond repair.  What they did to Garland was autrocious and flat out wrong.  But like I've said many times - never underestimate the stupidity of the American people.  I actually hope he nominates a Scalia or Thomas and many important issues get overturned.  Take progress away......and then let's witness the reaction.  

bump...:lol:

13 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

bump...:lol:

What they did to garland is exactly why he is doing what he is.  Revenge and getting back at the people against him.  When the left doesn't get their way, they try and get revenge.