Check your account email address ×

Mike Pence

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

smales morphed into webba, no fucking backbone and goes with the majority. what was it dude? you were doing so well. worried you'd wouldn't look as cool agreeing with some of the lefties? explain.

I was going to vote for a lefty until he was sabotaged by his own party and then had the lack of balls to endorse Hillary....he is the one with the noodle spine not me. Your obvious off the chart cuntiness over Trump makes my vote even sweeter.

Edited by Biggie Smails

Just now, Snoslinger said:

so how does one go from supposedly despising dick cheney, bush, some trumpisms, etc etc etc into a full blown retard who can't even criticize trump, or his cheney loving sidekick?

This is so awesome! :lol:

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

I was going to vote for a lefty until he was sabotaged by his own party and then had the lack of balls to endorse Hillary....he is the one with the noodle spine not me. Your obvious off the chart cuntiness over Trump makes my votes even sweeter.

yeah yeah. someone ought to just make a copy of that statement somewhere so you many of you can copy and paste it.

it is, i love watching people basing things on peer pressures and majorities. thanks!

Is that why you voted for Hillary even though she sabotaged Bernie....what a good little Dem.

people who were going to vote "lefty" aren't defending trump and his cronies now, smales. hate to tell ya :lmao:

Really....have you talked to all of them..wow!

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you need to work on another approach, that one isn't even close to working.

I don't need an approach....Bernie sold

out, I voted for Trump, Hillary lost and you and your ilk are acting like spoiled little twats. All is right in my world. :bc:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

smales morphed into webba, no fucking backbone and goes with the majority. what was it dude? you were doing so well. worried you'd wouldn't look as cool agreeing with some of the lefties? explain.

You mean like voting for Hillary after sternly saying that you wouldn't? Looooool

13 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Is that why you voted for Hillary even though she sabotaged Bernie....what a good little Dem.

no, i voted hillary because she was, by far, the one who better represented bernie's ideas and mine. anyone who truly was going to vote "lefty" would realize that. now some went 3rd party, but none for trump. more proof you're full of shit dude.

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no, i voted hillary because she was, by far, the one who better represented bernie's ideas and mine. anyone who truly was going to vote "lefty" would realize that. now some went 3rd party, but none for trump. more proof you're full of shit dude.

Do you really believe that?

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

do i think there wasn't one person who did that? no. but very minimal i'm sure. if they did, they don't have a true grasp of the world and the differences between the two candidates.

I think it may have been more than most people thought. Of the dozen or so Sanders supporters that I know here in VT, 4 wrote in Sanders, 4 voted Trump and 6 voted for Clinton.

Just now, spin_dry said:

every trumpster will find a way to justify the trump war dead. i'll just sit back and wait for it to happen. isis is scary ya know.  

You are a sick fucking asshole.