Check your account email address ×

Mike Pence

Yeah... Seeing that everyone on here from the left was gung-ho about fucking up ISIS when Obama/Hillary was advocating for it.. Now watch the big switch to being vehemently against any action against ISIS. Shit will be like clockwork. *Cough cough* Spin and Slinger... Partisan hackery at its finest. For the record, I was and am against any action against ISIS that involves anything more than SOF on the ground. Anyone who thinks any conventional presence is needed is a fucking clown. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yeah... Seeing that everyone on here from the left was gung-ho about fucking up ISIS when Obama/Hillary was advocating for it.. Now watch the big switch to being vehemently against any action against ISIS. Shit will be like clockwork. *Cough cough* Spin and Slinger... Partisan hackery at its finest. For the record, I was and am against any action against ISIS that involves anything more than SOF on the ground. Anyone who thinks any conventional presence is needed is a fucking clown. 

not here, not even fucking close. i want to continue what we've been doing, maybe a little more, with isis. same with anti-terror measures. i just dont want to go too deep, and i suspect trump and his admin will.

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Like that big orange turd you just voted for?

:dunno:

Edited by ICEMAN!
Typo

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

OMG!!! fucking knockout. :-p

Have some dignity. You are what, 50? Jesus... 

8 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Like that big orange turd you just voted for?

:dunno:

Just like Hillary... 

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

not here, not even fucking close. i want to continue what we've been doing, maybe a little more, with isis. same with anti-terror measures. i just dont want to go too deep, and i suspect trump and his admin will.

What is the right deepness for you. Get it out there now...

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

I think I just might be a regular here for the next 4 years.

:bc:

Very proud of ya....at least your drunk buddy was entertaining. You're just some dopey looking queer posing tough on your skee doo....bring back Fred pronto! :lol:

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Have some dignity. You are what, 50? Jesus... 

Just like Hillary... 

What is the right deepness for you. Get it out there now...

drone strikes, air strikes, very limited ground support, primarily training roles. the ME needs to supply the brunt of the boots on the ground. we helped create the mess, we need to help clean it up.

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

drone strikes, air strikes, very limited ground support, primarily training roles. the ME needs to supply the brunt of the boots on the ground. we helped create the mess, we need to help clean it up.

When can we claim we are done cleaning up the mess if they keep shiting in it? 

I have given my opinion on trainers, so I won't go into that again, but I disagree. 

So if Trump just does these things, you will support his actions there? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lmao: we've all seen your picture, mr pitt. 

Yep....where is yours? Do you have any with your arms crossed trying to look thuggish on your skee doo?

Edited by Biggie Smails

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

When can we claim we are done cleaning up the mess if they keep shiting in it? 

I have given my opinion on trainers, so I won't go into that again, but I disagree. 

So if Trump just does these things, you will support his actions there? 

Not hard to figure out what slinger is doing.  Leaving everything vague so that he can say trump is wrong no matter what he does.  It's pathetic.

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Anyone else remember when there was no way snot was voting for Hillary... But then trump was the other candidate so he voted for hillary as an anti trump vote...  But then he voted for hillary begrudgingly... But then it was because she was going to implement bernies policies....

:lol: 

8 hours ago, Sludgey said:

Anyone else remember when there was no way snot was voting for Hillary... But then trump was the other candidate so he voted for hillary as an anti trump vote...  But then he voted for hillary begrudgingly... But then it was because she was going to implement bernies policies....

He's such a joke. :lol: 

11 hours ago, Sludgey said:

He is doing the same thing when he talks about trump.  He doesn't want to have to be responsible and be tied to something he may have said.  Taking a solid stance is no where near his moral background.