Check your account email address ×

Woman who suffered through CV and survived speaks out

Rod

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I find myself somewhere in the middle in this whole thing.    I think in ways we are far overreacting yet it needs to be taken seriously.   If our hospitals get packed up with people sick with this virus it will impact those who don't get that sick from it in many ways.   

I wish from the get go China and anyone who had been there or in contact with someone there would have been made to stay in place until proven not infected.   China knew this was a serious novel virus earlier than they are letting on.  

Imagine the outcry here over this action early on.  Racist trump!

No, what we have now is much better.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I find myself somewhere in the middle in this whole thing.    I think in ways we are far overreacting yet it needs to be taken seriously.   If our hospitals get packed up with people sick with this virus it will impact those who don't get that sick from it in many ways.   

I wish from the get go China and anyone who had been there or in contact with someone there would have been made to stay in place until proven not infected.   China knew this was a serious novel virus earlier than they are letting on.  

this

Just now, Zambroski said:

Imagine the outcry here over this action early on.  Racist trump!

No, what we have now is much better.

When these new virus' break out we have to trust the country of origin to do everything it can to stop it in its tracks.  It will still impact the world economically but I can't help to think China could and should have done a much better job at keeping this in check.   When they were rushing officials to it (per spin's article) that entire province and even country should have been shut down.   That was the "ripping off the band-aide"  that should have occurred. 

An early overreaction from the get go is better than once its all fucking over the world. 

Just now, Highmark said:

When these new virus' break out we have to trust the country of origin to do everything it can to stop it in its tracks.  It will still impact the world economically but I can't help to think China could and should have done a much better job at keeping this in check.   When they were rushing officials to it (per spin's article) that entire province and even country should have been shut down.   That was the "ripping off the band-aide"  that should have occurred. 

An early overreaction from the get go is better than once its all fucking over the world. 

fuckers wanted to drag everyone down with them. Cocksuckers cant be trusted.

• Like 1

Just now, Highmark said:

I'll even go one step later...when China refused our help or anyone from the CDC or WHO to come in..that's it.  Lock it down.

However, we are in a period of political partisanship and idiocy.  What we let happen was the only way to let it happen so half of our idiot citizens don't get offended.  I hope they all die.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

fuckers wanted to drag everyone down with them. Cocksuckers cant be trusted.

Now overreaction or not the world is paying the price.   Fuck them. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'll even go one step later...when China refused our help or anyone from the CDC or WHO to come in..that's it.  Lock it down.

However, we are in a period of political partisanship and idiocy.  What we let happen was the only way to let it happen to half our idiot citizens don't get offended.  I hope they all die.

Yep, no matter how a President handles this the other side will try and use it against us.   The right would have done it too and its disgusting. 

Imagine if Trump issued a travel ban in early Jan from China and Europe and almost completely kept it away from our borders.  He would have been crucified for it in the election as the left know's no more important issue than calling others racist and bigot.   That's exactly how they would have portrayed it.

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Yep, no matter how a President handles this the other side will try and use it against us.   The right would have done it too and its disgusting. 

Imagine if Trump issued a travel ban in early Jan from China and Europe and almost completely kept it away from our borders.  He would have been crucified for it in the election as the left know's no more important issue than calling others racist and bigot.   That's exactly how they would have portrayed it.

Yep.  It's just a bizarre time.  Look at the glee for a falling market.  Look at the hopes for a massive recession.  It's bizarre.  Mostly because I know damn well the ones here that can't wait to somehow claim "TOLD YOU SO!!!!" will be the ones most hurt by it.  

I find it hard to wrap my head around it sometimes.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  It's just a bizarre time.  Look at the glee for a falling market.  Look at the hopes for a massive recession.  It's bizarre.  Mostly because I know damn well the ones here that can't wait to somehow claim "TOLD YOU SO!!!!" will be the ones most hurt by it.  

Yeah....wonder if Bill Maher is thinking this is so awesome now.   Lots of him on here wishing horrible things on the country because they hate Trump or govt in general all the while wishing for 100% more of it (govt).   3 or 4 in particular but plenty.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The ones cheering won't be able to keep payroll for two weeks or be without pay for two weeks, but they told us so.

Fucking idiots.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

The ones cheering won't be able to keep payroll for two weeks or be without pay for two weeks, but they told us so.

Fucking idiots.

Yeah.....I just don't get it.  Seriously.  This is where we are now? Really? Wanting to subject so much financial pain and suffering on so many, including ones self and family, to be able to claim some type of victory for their own political team?  Knowing damn well NOBODY on either side in DC is going to suffer.  

SMH.  No, really...I just SM fucking H.

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yeah....wonder if Bill Maher is thinking this is so awesome now.   Lots of him on here wishing horrible things on the country because they hate Trump or govt in general all the while wishing for 100% more of it (govt).   3 or 4 in particular but plenty.  

It's some type of mental defect.

33 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I know I miss the days we could blame Obama for everything. I guess we still can right cuz thats how bad he was... 

Just now, Anler said:

I know I miss the days we could blame Obama for everything. I guess we still can right cuz thats how bad he was... 

I never recall it that bad dude....not even close. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I never recall it that bad dude....not even close. 

Believe me I wish I had access to those old threads. I could drop some major ownage. :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

That fuicker made me fat. Or maybe it was those outshine fruit bars.

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Believe me I wish I had access to those old threads. I could drop some major ownage. :lol: 

Lots of us could. 

Edited by Highmark

Lady in Ohio with it ... & doctors down below. Effects everyone different it appears :dunno:

https://www.beaconjournal.com/news/20200315/hudson-coronavirus-patient-lsquolike-nothing-i-had-ever-quite-experiencedrsquo

Two US ER doctors in critical condition with coronavirus

From CNN's Alta Spells

Two emergency doctors in the US are in a critical condition after they were infected with the coronavirus, according to the American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP).

One doctor is in his 40s in the state of Washington, the second is a 70-year-old from New Jersey.

The physician in Paterson, NJ, leads his institution’s emergency preparedness and was admitted to the hospital several days ago with upper respiratory problems. He remains in isolation in its intensive care unit

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yep worth crashing the world for most deff .lmfao 

More people are going to suffer from the panic caused by idiots than this cold