Check your account email address ×

Business as usual.

Just brought my truck in for service. The old guy behind the desk owns it, he checks you in. This guy is 75 years old. His son runs the place but the old man loves to be there. No fear of a virus, interacting with the public all day. Meanwhile millions of young people hide under there beds.

Just now, ManOnManOral said:

Just brought my truck in for service. The old guy behind the desk owns it, he checks you in. This guy is 75 years old. His son runs the place but the old man loves to be there. No fear of a virus, interacting with the public all day. Meanwhile millions of young people hide under there beds.

All we need to do is just keep a distance and wash your hands a lot.  It isn't hard, but betas can't seem to keep it together and need constant doomsday reminders from CNN.

5 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Some old man in buttfuck nowhere Canada isn’t scared.... wow

amazing insight you brain dead fuck

• Haha 2

Just now, ManOnManOral said:

Actually, I'm reading that many young people are heading out and living their lives anyway....and pressing the states to take action to close bars and restaurants.  So, not all are whiney little scared beta's.  I know my daughter and her friends are living lives normally and heading out at night still.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

All we need to do is just keep a distance and wash your hands a lot.  It isn't hard, but betas can't seem to keep it together and need constant doomsday reminders from CNN.

Jesus people...just wash your fucking hands somewhere other than your mouth.  Filthy fucks.  Never understood why this isn't more popular.  I'm a bit of a germaphobe...just because humans are disgusting animals so, I've always washed my hands and showered religiously.  Guess how many times I've been sick in my life.

Comparing any sick or death tolls using world shitholes is laughable.  China is a fucking disgusting place...even for the definition of disgusting.

8 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Did you give up suckin cock ManOnManOral?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Actually, I'm reading that many young people are heading out and living their lives anyway....and pressing the states to take action to close bars and restaurants.  So, not all are whiney little scared beta's.  I know my daughter and her friends are living lives normally and heading out at night still.

Jesus people...just wash your fucking hands somewhere other than your mouth.  Filthy fucks.  Never understood why this isn't more popular.  I'm a bit of a germaphobe...just because humans are disgusting animals so, I've always washed my hands and showered religiously.  Guess how many times I've been sick in my life.

Comparing any sick or death tolls using world shitholes is laughable.  China is a fucking disgusting place...even for the definition of disgusting.

True and that being said, both China and South Korea seem to have this under control.

WTF is Eurotrash's excuse?  Any experts, Barb?

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Cold War said:

Never passed another car on my way to work. I may be the only the dummy still going to work.   Anyone else still working? 

Really?? I mean I passed a few thousand in my 15min drive in...Business as usual

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Never passed another car on my way to work. I may be the only the dummy still going to work.   Anyone else still working? 

I'm going in, phone appointments only, door is staying locked unless you're a client for now.  wash rinse repeat.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

True and that being said, both China and South Korea seem to have this under control.

WTF is Eurotrash's excuse?  Any experts, Barb?

His group tour busses had hand sanitizer stations for when they were allowed to quickly exit for pictures.....as they rode around town and really "immersed themselves" in the culture.  :lol: 

Rev on bus.jpg

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Done deal. closed as of 3;00 pm.   Going to be crushing for small businesses like ours . We are under 10 employees. never survive  2 weeks or months off.    .  

Just now, Cold War said:

Done deal. closed as of 3;00 pm.   Going to be crushing for small businesses like ours . We are under 10 employees. never survive  2 weeks or months off.    .  

"For the greater good".  

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Yep....I work mostly alone at the shop anyhow and we’ve got a lot of work piled up as we couldn’t really do much this past Thursday and Friday because of a lighting upgrade.

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

The small restaurant businesses are gonna hurt, all my guys are/will be in but we each have our own offices and pretty much keep interactions to a minimal.

Worst case is we work remote via VPNs, won't affect us one bit unless it drags on for months and projects get delayed. 

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Aren't you some geek that plays at home on a PC?

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep....I work mostly alone at the shop anyhow and we’ve got a lot of work piled up as we couldn’t really do much this past Thursday and Friday because of a lighting upgrade.

They were asking the GOV this morning. What about all these little businesses, like plumbers, etc., with a handful of employees, who cant work at home?   doesn't  even sound like they have taken people like us into consideration.    

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

No kidding. I live in a small town.  just dead.  

Yeah traffic seemed no different than any other day.