Check your account email address ×

Italy. 368 dead in one day

Just now, Doos said:

Ferrari closed up shop, you know it’s serious if those nut jobs shut it down before F1 gets going.

They are just trying to spread hysteria and harm Trump

7 minutes ago, Doos said:

Have a vendor in Italy, they are completely freaked out. He has healthy friends in their 30’s fighting for their lives currently. One a personal trainer that’s 35, and a 38 year marathon runner. 

Gives us shit for cracking jokes on Facebook. It’s no joke over there.

It’s going spin up here within the next 10 days. The virus will express itself differently in each country. We might get lucky here. Hope so. My sisters are older and I’d like them around for awhile. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, frenchy said:

You get testy when uncle snotty isn’t here for you to follow around. 

I dont think snotty is dying from this, he has had the aids for years ! 

57 minutes ago, Doos said:

Have a vendor in Italy, they are completely freaked out. He has healthy friends in their 30’s fighting for their lives currently. One a personal trainer that’s 35, and a 38 year marathon runner. 

@ACE and @Redheaded Stepchild say it isn't so.

49 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s going spin up here within the next 10 days. The virus will express itself differently in each country. We might get lucky here. Hope so. My sisters are older and I’d like them around for awhile. 

I've shut down my office this afternoon for all of next week and have them working remotely from home, discussions for field ops will be intense tomorrow.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Doos said:

What sucks is that we didn't follow the South Korean model whch has the capacity to test 15,000 per day, we on the other hand have a model that more closely resembles Italy's.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What sucks is that we didn't follow the South Korean model whch has the capacity to test 15,000 per day, we on the other hand have a model that more closely resembles Italy's.

We probably should have been more prepared, and no excuse but it’s likely far more difficult to implement here. We have what, 10x the population in a much larger area. 

But it does appear some of the Asian counties had a much better plan in place. Per usual we take a lot for granted here. 

3 minutes ago, Doos said:

We probably should have been more prepared, and no excuse but it’s likely far more difficult to implement here. We have what, 10x the population in a much larger area. 

But it does appear some of the Asian counties had a much better plan in place. Per usual we take a lot for granted here. 

Obama had 7 yrs to prepare the country after h1n1 and did nothing.

5 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Obama had 7 yrs to prepare the country after h1n1 and did nothing.

I’m not an Obama fan, but pinning it on one guy seems a little narrow sighted. We supposedly have decent resources in this country, group fail. 

• Like 1