Check your account email address ×

It must be hard on some of you

2 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

If that were true you would have killed yourself already.

Shouldn’t you be trying to figure out what happened over at HCS. After all, that was the most significant event in your life last year. 

• Haha 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Wait till the final numbers come in.   Cash method switch keep them down last year.

It was up 4% so far.

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not hard on me but I wish he had used some foresight...shortage of medical supplies is currently a big problem. 

Luckily it wasn't a problem during Obama.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Luckily it wasn't a problem during Obama.

12000 people thought it was in 2009.

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

Trump needed to limit his battles and get all allies on board against China IMO,  instead he went after everyone and lost the leverage needed.  GB and Germany are both using WW for future security systems against the US wishes.

Trump needs to stop making everything about him and stop drafting legislation around his ego. Of course that’s not going to happen. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not hard on me but I wish he had used some foresight...shortage of medical supplies is currently a big problem. 

I read we have not been able to produce penicillin in this country since 1982..We really need to get our shit together in this country ASAP..

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

if anything should never be allowed to be imported from China it should be medical related anything . and there should be zero room for negotiation on this issue 

37 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

if anything should never be allowed to be imported from China it should be medical related anything . and there should be zero room for negotiation on this issue 

I agree 10000% but we need to make sure we are ready to produce it on our own beforehand. :thumb:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Capitalism.