Check your account email address ×

Daily self screening for early detection of Coronavirus

This info is from my friend that works for CDC that passed this along to his family and friends. I'm passing it along as well.. 
The new NCP coronavirus may not show sign of infection for many days, how can one know if he/she is infected. By the time they have fever and/or cough and goes to the hospital, the lungs is usually 50 % Fibrosis and it's too late!
Taiwan experts provide a simple self-check that we can do every morning:
Take a deep breath and hold your breath for more than 10 seconds. If you complete it successfully without coughing, without discomfort, stuffiness or tightness, etc.,it proves there is no fibrosis in the lungs, basically indicating no infection.
In critical times, please self-check every morning in an environment with clean air.
SERIOUS EXCELLENT ADVICE by Japanese Doctors treating COVID-19 cases:
 Everyone should ensure your mouth & throat is moist, never DRY. Take a few sips of water every 15 mins at least. WHY?  
Even if the virus gets into your mouth...drinking water or other liquids will WASH them down through your esophagus into the stomach. Once there in tummy...your stomach ACID will kill all the virus. If you don't drink enough water more regularly....the virus can enter your windpipes and into the LUNGS. That's very dangerous.
Pls send and share with family, friends and everyone.”

Titus & Renee' Pea 
813-363-1590

• Thanks 2

THE SYMPTOMS
1. It will first infect the throat, so you'll have a sore throat lasting 3/4 days
2. The virus then blends into a nasal fluid that enters the trachea and then the lungs, causing pneumonia. This takes about 5/6 days further.
3. With the pneumonia comes high fever and difficulty in breathing.
4. The nasal congestion is not like the normal kind. You feel like you're drowning. It's imperative you then seek immediate attention.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

His whole thread is a good read.  He's a smart cookie.

Neal

Yep...I read the thread and it’s very sobering and hopefully people will pay attention and try to flatten the curve.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep...I read the thread and it’s very sobering and hopefully people will pay attention and try to flatten the curve.

We really do need to get ahead of the curve on this. I’m prepared to hunker down for a few weeks if need be.  If it starts spreading in the cities people are really going to freak out. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

We really do need to get ahead of the curve on this. I’m prepared to hunker down for a few weeks if need be.  If it starts spreading in the cities people are really going to freak out. 

It’s going to spread fast because people are not heeding recommendations...TBH I think it’s too late at this point.

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

This info is from my friend that works for CDC that passed this along to his family and friends. I'm passing it along as well.. 
The new NCP coronavirus may not show sign of infection for many days, how can one know if he/she is infected. By the time they have fever and/or cough and goes to the hospital, the lungs is usually 50 % Fibrosis and it's too late!
Taiwan experts provide a simple self-check that we can do every morning:
Take a deep breath and hold your breath for more than 10 seconds. If you complete it successfully without coughing, without discomfort, stuffiness or tightness, etc.,it proves there is no fibrosis in the lungs, basically indicating no infection.
In critical times, please self-check every morning in an environment with clean air.
SERIOUS EXCELLENT ADVICE by Japanese Doctors treating COVID-19 cases:
 Everyone should ensure your mouth & throat is moist, never DRY. Take a few sips of water every 15 mins at least. WHY?  
Even if the virus gets into your mouth...drinking water or other liquids will WASH them down through your esophagus into the stomach. Once there in tummy...your stomach ACID will kill all the virus. If you don't drink enough water more regularly....the virus can enter your windpipes and into the LUNGS. That's very dangerous.
Pls send and share with family, friends and everyone.”

Titus & Renee' Pea 
813-363-1590

Good advice

57 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s a hoax.... nothing but media driven hysteria 

It is no where near as big a deal as you are being told. Global deaths are less than that of car accident deaths, or suicides, or.......most every other cause of premature death known.

6 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

He seems very politically motivated.... making him tough to take seriously

The Trump administration reached out to him but feel free to ignore him.

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Sniffles and a slight sore throat. It’s all cool  

Permanent lung damage is one of the lasting side effects of this virus in some people. Some are reporting A 30% loss in lung function from the Fibrosis. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Permanent lung damage is one of the lasting side effects of this virus in some people. Some are reporting A 30% loss in lung function from the Fibrosis. 

Yep. This is a brand new virus. No telling how it’s going to effect a person. Regardless if it goes full Sasquatch or not, we’ll learn a lot from this. Sooner or later the big one is going to erupt. Hopefully China learns to get a handle on bush meat sales at their markets. The problem is that they have a lot of people to feed. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Yep. This is a brand new virus. No telling how it’s going to effect a person. Regardless if it goes full Sasquatch or not, we’ll learn a lot from this. Sooner or later the big one is going to erupt. Hopefully China learns to get a handle on bush meat sales at their markets. The problem is that they have a lot of people to feed. 

Yep. This isn't the big one but I believe it will be very unpleasant for a while. 

48 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

It is no where near as big a deal as you are being told. Global deaths are less than that of car accident deaths, or suicides, or.......most every other cause of premature death known.

Why do you equate the negative effect of this illness to only deaths? That’s really strange. But then again......

Edited by spin_dry
  • Like 1