Check your account email address ×

Daily self screening for early detection of Coronavirus

10 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Wait. Drip’s solution to people losing 20-30% of their lung capacity is doing more cardio? Am I reading this right? 

:lol: 

he’s a gift that keeps on giving  

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Frenchy didn't say anything about your opinion. 

You might want tondo a little reading on Pulmonary Fibrosis. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pulmonary_fibrosis

Get glasses 

I made a mistake this morning in relation to Neil's post first thing I said although I'm sorry I made a mistake

I guess I'm bigger in more ways than one

3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Get glasses 

I made a mistake this morning in relation to Neil's post first thing I said although I'm sorry I made a mistake

I guess I'm bigger in more ways than one

“Could get some lung capacity back over time”. Is not great news man. Its better than the alternative but Pulmonary Fibrosis is serious shit. You don't get PF from catching the flu. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

And you have Frenchie "he's the gift that keeps on giving"  

Shows you really asking a question there, A lot of the stupid people here are probably believe that but that's your audience

Have you prepared your family for whats coming?  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

“Could get some lung capacity back over time”. Is not great news man. Its better than the alternative but Pulmonary Fibrosis is serious shit. You don't get PF from catching the flu. 

Why is that any worse or better than some might lose ? 

People panicking over a cold 

you can get an infection and die from pulling out your nose hairs but I don’t see the morons here freaking out about that

but they would if the media was telling them to

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ACE said:

you can get an infection and die from pulling out your nose hairs but I don’t see the morons here freaking out about that

Well gee Dr. Oz if you get an infection from pulling out your nose hairs it doesn't spread to twenty other people. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

What is your motivation to keep making this personal?

Well you seem to be brushing this virus off as nothing. I was wondering if thats really your position or if you’re taking it more seriously in real life. 

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

Hope not I do that all the time. 

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well gee Dr. Oz if you get an infection from pulling out your nose hairs it doesn't spread to twenty other people. 

If the news told you to pull them out, you would 

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I do too. Sometimes I get a pretty good score. The little ones in the upper corner are the most painful 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well you seem to be brushing this virus off as nothing. I was wondering if thats really your position or if you’re taking it more seriously in real life. 

Man, I see this as an opportunity for all of us to brush back up on personal hygiene responsibility and stop washing our hands in our mouths and sticking them in our eyes without thinking.  Other than that....that’s the extent of my “seriousness” with this.  I am literally astonished by our nations fear factor over this.  We crumbled...completely while avoiding the facts and statistics, and continue to do so.  I just don’t understand.

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Panic over a cold or pick out your nose hairs?  I’m pretty sure my nose hairs come out with my boogers.....that’s what gives them lofty flight upon the flick!!!!  :lol:

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Brushing it off as nothing because I don't wallow in negativity?

If you think I'm going to act the way you guys do I'm front of my kids you're crazy. 

No I didn't panic and by a month of food like you did. That behavior it's what's wrong with our society

Brushing it off as nothing because I don't wallow in negativity?

If you think I'm going to act the way you guys do I'm front of my kids you're crazy. 

No I didn't panic and by a month of food like you did. That behavior it's what's wrong with our society

Im sure you will be just fine. 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Man, I see this as an opportunity for all of us to brush back up on personal hygiene responsibility and stop washing our hands in our mouths and sticking them in our eyes without thinking.  Other than that....that’s the extent of my “seriousness” with this.  I am literally astonished by our nations fear factor over this.  We crumbled...completely while avoiding the facts and statistics, and continue to do so.  I just don’t understand.

Panic over a cold or pick out your nose hairs?  I’m pretty sure my nose hairs come out with my boogers.....that’s what gives them lofty flight upon the flick!!!!  :lol:

At the gym yesterday everyone was doing a good job wiping down machines after use. I predict that will slowly fade over time after this passes through. 

nose hairs! 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

At the gym yesterday everyone was doing a good job wiping down machines after use. I predict that will slowly fade over time after this passes through. 

nose hairs! 

The gym has been called the absolute worst place to go right now.

@AKIQPilot I told my daughter stop for a week or two

A guy from Toronto got h1n1 at the gym in 2009 

Edited by washedupmxer
  • Like 1

Well I guess I should thank you for your contribution to fear and panic. 

I'm golfing at 1230. I assume you find that irresponsible? 

Not at all. Im going out for a jeep ride into the hills with a big group of people.  Enjoy your golf game. 

The gym has been called the absolute worst place to go right now.

@AKIQPilot I told my daughter stop for a week or two

A guy from Toronto got h1n1 at the gym in 2009 

It was pretty quiet for a Saturday afternoon. Mostly the meat head crew and kids. 

Just now, frenchy said:

nose hairs! 

I really need to get back into the gym.  I’m getting soft(er) and I don’t like it.  I remember making fun of the fancy gyms, AKA “fitness centers” when I was a gym rat years ago (decades)....then joined a nice Bally’s fitness because it was close.  I don’t see going back to the filthy muscle head ones anymore.  Ewww....just gross...and too much screaming!  :lmao:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I really need to get back into the gym.  I’m getting soft(er) and I don’t like it.  I remember making fun of the fancy gyms, AKA “fitness centers” when I was a gym rat years ago (decades)....then joined a nice Bally’s fitness because it was close.  I don’t see going back to the filthy muscle head ones anymore.  Ewww....just gross...and too much screaming!  :lmao:

Mine is nice. Crazy hot chicks there all the time too

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

It was pretty quiet for a Saturday afternoon. Mostly the meat head crew and kids. 

That's the one place I wouldn't go anywhere near but that's just me. 

Especially kids since they can be carriers and not even know it

But sweaty heavy breathing lots of touching just seems like a bad idea based on what I've been told