Check your account email address ×

Agree with whats being done or not

• Platinum Contributing Member

This will put the country and the world in a better position to handle another virus pandemic that could be much, much worse.

I trust the public health experts recommendations and Trump is good to implement those. No time for politics at times like this. Will also help establish protocols going forward.

I am however (surprisingly) disappointed in what a bunch of scared pussies most people are. Fear is a tool to control and I don't subscribe. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I trust the public health experts recommendations and Trump is good to implement those. No time for politics at times like this. Will also help establish protocols going forward.

I am however (surprisingly) disappointed in what a bunch of scared pussies most people are. Fear is a tool to control and I don't subscribe. 

Yep...We have a lot of experienced and skilled people in this country that know how to deal with this....let them run with it. 

More could’ve been done quicker to protect the vulnerable population. That’s not so much a trump issue, but a local issue. I saw it first hand. I don’t think this administration would’ve acted as it did without public and media pressure. While some in the media overplayed their hand, their actions did light a fire under Washington’s ass. Too bad that kind of action from the media hadn’t occurred around the lies leading up to the Iraq war. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Anler said:

I was pretty disappointed in some here stocking up and or hoarding

Some I expected it 

That behavior is part of the problem

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

I was pretty disappointed in some here stocking up and or hoarding

Some I expected it 

That behavior is part of the problem

It only takes a handful of weird people to clean out the shelves of toilet paper. Maybe 5% or less of the population? I’m only guessing, but it doesn’t take many. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

It only takes a handful of weird people to clean out the shelves of toilet paper. Maybe 5% or less of the population? I’m only guessing, but it doesn’t take many. 

It's very different from town to town. Some stores here are normal 

It's certainly worse in the city

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Larger cities typically have the bigger share of weirdos. So yeah. I agree. I think there were two kinds of people at the grocery store today. The weirdos and then those that wanted to get their stuff before the weirdos took it. :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep...We have a lot of experienced and skilled people in this country that know how to deal with this....let them run with it. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You don’t put Mike Pence or Jared Kushner in charge of anything like this 

You our doctors and scientists in charge

Bingo and there are people all over that are exhibiting all the symptoms and cannot get tested....massive screw up and failure.

15 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Drug store in town here today was limiting one package of TP per customer. More chains should limit what people can buy. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You don’t put Mike Pence or Jared Kushner in charge of anything like this 

You our doctors and scientists in charge

doctors and scientists are not people managers for the most part . not saying pence is . you put a people  manager in charge and  doctors and scientists on the board that run there respective people and departments . 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

doctors and scientists are not people managers for the most part . not saying pence is . you put a people  manager in charge and  doctors and scientists on the board that run there respective people and departments . 

I partially agree but there are many top level people that have both skill sets. 

Its not a time for partisan sycophants 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Exactly, someone needs to delegate. I'm sure that there are many experts in the mix.

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

Drug store in town here today was limiting one package of TP per customer. More chains should limit what people can buy. 

I agree or stores have to start pricing accordingly

You'd never think price gouging is good but many economists say in times like this it sets balance 

Simple supply and demand theory

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Quoting Agent K

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it. 

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Social Media has created the frenzy. Most people don’t watch the news.  This country is solely social media driven in situations like this

What's scary is that most people do get there news from Facebag, and we wonder why things are so fucked up.