Check your account email address ×

Another serious question

Do you think Trump may have learned a lesson putting his foot in his mouth calling all of the coronavirus democrat hysteria and then couple weeks later declares a national emergency and shuts down the country? I mean do you think he will maybe think twice about being an asshole and start acting like a decent and serious person when it comes to the safety of the economic and public health of the country? 

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

Do you think Trump may have learned a lesson putting his foot in his mouth calling all of the coronavirus democrat hysteria and then couple weeks later declares a national emergency and shuts down the country? I mean do you think he will maybe think twice about being an asshole and start acting like a decent and serious person when it comes to the safety of the economic and public health of the country? 

The answer is no, the man is a horrible human being who wouldn't piss on @Momorider if he was on fire.

• Platinum Contributing Member

This reminds me of Susan Collins voting no on impeachment and then saying she thought the whole experience had taught him a lesson and he would be better going forward and all it did was to embolden him and increase his fuckery. 

One more thing...his hardcore supporters are hailing him a hero and think they he handled this perfectly. Look around here or better yet check out the CE Forum at HCS although some of them think the whole thing is nothing but media driven hysteria and no big deal. Look at the way people were stroking him  yesterday during and after his press conference...as Spin said the man is an unrepentant narcissist.

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

One more thing...his hardcore supporters are hailing him a hero and think they he handled this perfectly. Look around here or better yet check out the CE Forum at HCS although some of them think the whole thing is nothing but media driven hysteria and no big deal. Look at the way people were stroking him  yesterday during and after his press conference...as Spin said the man is an unrepentant narcissist.

Well that's what I mean, he was acting like a jackass 2 weeks ago now he's shutting down the entire country. Maybe don't be an asshole and just do your job? :dunno:

Democrat or republican half the country is going to hate you no matter what so why engage in the fuckery? 

10 minutes ago, SSFB said:

His supporters enable his bad behavior, so no.

The double standards there are unprecedented. There has never been a more unprofessional president than Trump. And for trumpers it's all warranted. They would never have tolerated anything close to that from Obama or Clinton. Would be impeachment talks 24/7. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Well that's what I mean, he was acting like a jackass 2 weeks ago now he's shutting down the entire country. Maybe don't be an asshole and just do your job? :dunno:

Democrat or republican half the country is going to hate you no matter what so why engage in the fuckery? 

I understand but It’s obvious he doesn’t think he’s acting like an asshole and those around him won’t say shit because those that do are fired.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I understand but It’s obvious he doesn’t think he’s acting like an asshole and those around him won’t say shit because those that do are fired.

He's not used to being criticized. He has always been surrounded by yes men. 

12 hours ago, Snake said:

What the fuck are you talking about?

The media drove up the Trump Russia conspiracy like 100% of it was factual, accurate and irrefutable. Look no further than Slinger. Trump has had every right to kick their asses and I hope he does it for 5 more years.

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

The double standards there are unprecedented. There has never been a more unprofessional president than Trump. And for trumpers it's all warranted. They would never have tolerated anything close to that from Obama or Clinton. Would be impeachment talks 24/7. 

Exhibit A

Just now, Anler said:

Trump is pretty comical tho whilst being unprofessional...

Democrat governors are praising Trump right now. Cuomo etc. 

People can whine & act like cunts ...aka Spin, Pouts & Vinny...or people can not bring politics into this nasty Chinese disease , & work together to get thru it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Exhibit A

Well some of us said the media was full of shit a long time ago, it just depends who's side they are on for some. Clearly Russian collusion and quid pro quo was propagandized. But we've seen that before with other president...

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

People can whine & act like cunts ...aka Spin, Pouts & Vinny...or people can not bring politics into this nasty Chinese disease , & work together to get thru it.

Hey dumbfuck you were bitching about his handling of this just a few days ago.

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Well some of us said the media was full of shit a long time ago, it just depends who's side they are on for some. Clearly Russian collusion and quid pro quo was propagandized. But we've seen that before with other president...

Understood but according to some that gives Trump the right to be a lying asshole which impacts all of us and not just the media. 

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

There's not a fucking thing the guy could do that's not going to get twisted and contorted against him.  I like the juxtaposition of when this virus first made the news, our illustrious Congress was balls deep in impeachment talk, but hey he was such a danger to the republic we had to subject the country to 3 years of bullshit over it amirite?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey dumbfuck you were bitching about his handling of this just a few days ago.

I wasn't bitching you menopausal woman. I just stated I don't think he handed it well/correct. But that is done & over. No time to cry about it now ...so put your tissues away Sally. 

His current approach isn't going to work either btw imo - but it is better. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

There's not a fucking thing the guy could do that's not going to get twisted and contorted against him.  I like the juxtaposition of when this virus first made the news, our illustrious Congress was balls deep in impeachment talk, but hey he was such a danger to the republic we had to subject the country to 3 years of bullshit over it amirite?

They called him a racist when he banned China flights. Biden & Sanders did for sure ...

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Coulda done that a couple months and weeks ago. Snake is pulling up tweets to blame Obama so plenty of pettiness to go around. :lol:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

I wasn't bitching you menopausal woman. I just stated I don't think he handed it well/correct. But that is done & over. No time to cry about it now ...so put your tissues away Sally. 

His current approach isn't going to work either btw imo - but it is better. 

Haha...nice parsing of words. :lol:

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ahh...taking the MoeMoe approach. The Presidents redone has nothing to do with Congress but since you want to bring up distractions how about Trump sticking his nose into criminal prosecutions of his friends and pressuring AG Barr...did you forget about that? 

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Wah