Check your account email address ×

The Swamp...

27 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

He's simply a little puke who played in the sandbox and thinks he's all that and a bag of chips.  Poor lil fella is still in school. :lol: I bet a number of people snicker at him behind his back :lol: Here comes GI Ryan and his 140lb attitude and pinstripe beard :lmao::lol: Probably wears his desert camo to class :lol: 

Try harder. 

26 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i honestly don't recall you saying that. was it last minute? i remember you saying hillary was going to win it.

This was even back on old FS that I have said he could pose a problem because of it. I still thought she was going to win. Just thought no one was covering the idea of blue collar dems being for Trump. It got 0 play in the media. 

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Since you are a smarmy nook you get a pass but most Democrat run cities have horrible schools systems rife with fraud and incompetence....in other words you're an idiot with no clue.

Trump can fix that!

He can steal Sander's idea and give them all free admission to University - Trump University!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I agree.  But you do realize that to make our educations system great again, it's gonna stop indoctrinatin the whiny, worthless mediocre thinking of liberals.  And kill that stupid fucking union.

Wow.  Sorry you aren't very "earning worthy".  Money is to given away in the real business world.  Gotta earn it baby!  I do realize some don't have the skills.

Smarten up.

That's asking a lot , let's try to be reasonable here .

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

in the last 8 years he absolutely did. he could have let the whole economy collapse but did things to keep it afloat. you clowns should probably huddle and get your stories straight. one minute the stock market is fake and ready to crumble because of things like qe3, the next it's wonderful because trump is in the forecast.

Does a fucking idiot like yourself even look at the global markets.  Sure its all Obama, fucking moron.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Does a fucking idiot like yourself even look at the global markets.  Sure its all Obama, fucking moron.

i didn't say it was all obama. but your "selective" market movers are quite comical. now come back and try dazzling us some more.

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Warren Buffet in da houze.

Pay attention Slinger.  Skool is in session

this clown cracks me up. i'd bet a paycheck he sits and laughs at the rwws in here, and trump, with his canadian buds. then comes in here and tries to fit in with the majority. like a little frenchman that used to frequent the joint.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I agree.  But you do realize that to make our education system great again, it's gonna have to stop indoctrinating the whiny, worthless mediocre thinking of liberals.  And kill that stupid fucking union.

Wow.  Sorry you aren't very "earning worthy".  Money is not given away in the real business world.  Gotta earn it baby!  I do realize some don't have the skills.

Smarten up.

The 21st century learners are being held back by our education system, at least in Ontario Canada.  The smartest in our society and in our education system being held back cause the teachers can't get with the programs and continue to apply 100 year old teaching methods on them.

40 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

He's simply a little puke who played in the sandbox and thinks he's all that and a bag of chips.  Poor lil fella is still in school. :lol: I bet a number of people snicker at him behind his back :lol: Here comes GI Ryan and his 140lb attitude and pinstripe beard :lmao::lol: Probably wears his desert camo to class :lol: 

I got $1,000 says Xtra would EASILY beat the fuck out of you, without even trying. And make you look even dumber than you already make yourself look.

8 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Warren Buffet in da houze.

Pay attention Slinger.  Skool is in session

Pay attention.:lol:

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i didn't say it was all obama. but your "selective" market movers are quite comical. now come back and try dazzling us some more.

The potus has little to do with the long term stock market performance.  Sure he can say things that will send the markets into a brief surge or tailspin, but that's about it.

The fact is the markets do not like uncertainty, that boded against Trump.  Since the markets rallied, it sends a positive message, at least briefly to say all is good.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The 21st century learners are being held back by our education system, at least in Ontario Canada.  The smartest in our society and in our education system being held back cause the teachers can't get with the programs and continue to apply 100 year old teaching methods on them.

Bingo.  I think the US is close to 30th in the world in math and science and mid 20's in other areas.  A lot of the dumbest we have to offer are teaching in our public school system.  A lot of life's failures toeing the union line while preaching their liberal views.  And MN (11th province of Canada) sits among the top states for education.  Holy shit.

Not sure where Canada sits in the world.

8 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Slinger is going to cry and bitch himself into a little ball in the corner.

His attitude , rhetoric and ignorance are a big part of why him and his gang of fools are on the outside looking in now .   :bc:

Edited by Sal Rosenberg
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Pay attention.:lol:

The potus has little to do with the long term stock market performance.  Sure he can say things that will send the markets into a brief surge or tailspin, but that's about it.

The fact is the markets do not like uncertainty, that boded against Trump.  Since the markets rallied, it sends a positive message, at least briefly to say all is good.

Stop it.  You are just making them more bitter. :lol:

The poor little Neo-liberals.  "We're all sad, angry and whiny....and always accepting of new members!"

:lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Bingo.  I think the US is close to 30th in the world in math and science and mid 20's in other areas.  A lot of the dumbest we have to offer are teaching in our public school system.  A lot of life's failures toeing the union line while preaching their liberal views.  And MN (11th province of Canada) sits among the top states for education.  Holy shit.

Not sure where Canada sits in the world.

Well I can tell you our schools suck big time here, they know the problem but are not doing much cause most of the teaching staff are completely unqualified and incompetent to offer any help.  The kids are literally sitting in classes being bored out of their minds.

Its a message that resonates high up in the school boards, but what can they do, fire the teachers.

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

His attitude , rhetoric and ignorance are a big part of why him and gang of fools are on the outside looking in now .   :bc:

Honestly, they've always been there.  They just convinced themselves as a group they weren't.  This election was a most painful reminder of what realities are for a lot of them.

It's is true though.  If you can lie to yourself long enough it becomes the truth.  And once you can do that, you can convince others of the same weak minds.

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

I thought most of you supported Dump because 'he's gonna be different' :lol: Now the lobbyists and insiders are good.. :lmao: 

" It's over fellas and fhe best and most qualified candidate took this race wire to wire :bc: Now I get to rub your noses in it :lol: "

Poor Knobrider:lmao:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Honestly, they've always been there.  They just convinced themselves as a group they weren't.  This election was a most painful reminder of what realities are for a lot of them.

It's is true though.  If you can lie to yourself long enough it becomes the truth.  And once you can do that, you can convince others of the same weak minds.

George Costanza said it best though.  "Its not a lie if you believe it"