Check your account email address ×

The Swamp...

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

You've been pretty active redirecting after your embarrassingly long duration with terms like madam president.   Not saying I support trump, nook anyhow but give the man a chance.  Let's see what he's got 

I agree.  Most Americans I have spoken with (All very sucessful) are giving him a chance and want to see there country taken back from the elite faggots and could give a shit what the MSM has to say.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

So far....the team looks like more of the same.  I didn't vote for him - so I'm not pissed and it's not my problem.  But for all the Dumpers who popped wood when he said he's gonna 'drain the swamp' :lol: he appears to be filling the 'swamp' with R insider retreads :snack:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So far....the team looks like more of the same.  I didn't vote for him - so I'm not pissed and it's not my problem.  But for all the Dumpers who popped wood when he said he's gonna 'drain the swamp' :lol: he appears to be filling the 'swamp' with R insider retreads :snack:

Is Trump the current president?  I did not know the transfer of power was completed. :lol:

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Is Trump the current president?  I did not know the transfer of power was completed. :lol:

It's been two days since he was elected and Sr is asking why the wall or any other promises aren't done yet.  As I said earlier, he's looking quite the fool.  

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Hillary Supporter: ITS BEEN TWO DAYS SINCE HE WAS ELECTED AND HE HAS DONE NOTHING!!!! WHY THE FUCK DID ALL YOU BIGOTS VOTE FOR HIM!!!???

Critical Thinking Voter: Well he hasn't been sworn in yet for starters...

It's actually beyond bizarre.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He can't help himself.

Apparently, few loud, proud and arrogant Hillary supporters can.  Beats the fuck outa me.  It must be horribly shitty parenting.  I'm sure it is.

give them time snowrider. once these guys see what trump is all about they'll start admitting the problem and stop deflecting shit all the time.

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

give them time snowrider. once these guys see what trump is all about they'll start admitting the problem and stop deflecting shit all the time.

Good chance it's going to be a shit show.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Don't get yourself re-confused about what just happened.

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol the two clowns who knew all along she would get elected, are now claiming to know all along how Trump will work out as POTUS... Sorry if I have a hard time believing you know your ass from your head... 

It's cute they think their drivel opinions matter. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol the two clowns who knew all along she would get elected, are now claiming to know all along how Trump will work out as POTUS... Sorry if I have a hard time believing you know your ass from your head... 

Study up MR wannabe economist :lmao: You're still,in school lil fella :lol: You're just another mouthy college kid :snack:

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Knew all along? Slinger said he'd never vote for Hilary....so you're wrong!! 

5 minutes ago, bussman said:

It's cute they think their drivel opinions matter. 

I love it. I remember Slinger and SR telling me how stupid I was when I said blue collar workers could swing this election and bite the Dems in the ass... They just deflected about racists or some other left wing talking point. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

and you and some other clowns as well. me thinks your "threshold" level for trump will rise in here rather quickly.

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Good chance it's going to be a shit show.

Maybe, but it for sure was gonna be with her.  How does the stock market view Trump so far?  The world markets? You boys are missing some strong confidence signs.  Sorry about all that.  I guess just be careful of the news channels you are watching.  

Remember, this was a historic and EPIC election beating against amazing and unethical odds.  And while the left want to believe it was a bunch of "dummies" that voted him in, well, SBYL.