Check your account email address ×

The Swamp...

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Study up MR wannabe economist :lmao: You're still,in school lil fella :lol: You're just another mouthy college kid :snack:

xlt cries with his college friends about hillary during the day, then dries up just before coming in here at night :lol:

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

and you and some other clowns as well. me thinks your "threshold" level for trump will rise in here rather quickly.

No I said he had a very viable shot at winning off blue collar voters... That was completely discounted by the SlingRider Braintrust. But.... How did he win again? Whoops. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

xlt cries with his college friends about hillary during the day, then dries up just before coming in here at night :lol:

He's simply a little puke who played in the sandbox and thinks he's all that and a bag of chips.  Poor lil fella is still in school. :lol: I bet a number of people snicker at him behind his back :lol: Here comes GI Ryan and his 140lb attitude and pinstripe beard :lmao::lol: Probably wears his desert camo to class :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Maybe, but it for sure was gonna be with her.  How does the stock market view Trump so far?  The world markets? You boys are missing some strong confidence signs.  Sorry about all that.  I guess just be careful of the news channels you are watching.  

Remember, this was a historic and EPIC election beating against amazing and unethical odds.  And while the left want to believe it was a bunch of "dummies" that voted him in, well, SBYL.  

like i said earlier, suddenly the stock market and unemployment numbers will be legit. btw it was a bunch of dummies, as time will soon tell. ya think the bush years were bad? the obama years? you haven't seen shit yet bud.

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

No I said he had a very viable shot at winning off blue collar voters... That was completely discounted by the SlingRider Braintrust. But.... How did he win again? Whoops. 

i honestly don't recall you saying that. was it last minute? i remember you saying hillary was going to win it.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

like i said earlier, suddenly the stock market and unemployment numbers will be legit. btw it was a bunch of dummies, as time will soon tell. ya think the bush years were bad? the obama years? you haven't seen shit yet bud.

Dump can't drain the swamp in two days by appointing insiders and lobbyists to his transition team.....but he can rally the market and it's all because of him :lol: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Dump can't drain the swamp in two days by appointing insiders and lobbyists to his transition team.....but he can rally the market and it's all because of him :lol: 

Steve Bannon being "strongly considered" for White House Chief of Staff.  

lmao

That's "draining the swamp?"

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Maybe, but it for sure was gonna be with her.  How does the stock market view Trump so far?  The world markets? You boys are missing some strong confidence signs.  Sorry about all that.  I guess just be careful of the news channels you are watching.  

Remember, this was a historic and EPIC election beating against amazing and unethical odds.  And while the left want to believe it was a bunch of "dummies" that voted him in, well, SBYL.  

Ice became a liberal when his brother in law ran for the federal liberals.  Before that he was a staunch conservative.  Must have been a extraordinary event, ie drop on the head from 10 feet of so to explain the confusion.

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

i read he's considering breitbart bannon for chief of staff. it's like the jerry springer show is moving to the white house.

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Steve Bannon being "strongly considered" for White House Chief of Staff.  

lmao

That's "draining the swamp?"

Drain the swamp means getting rid of the clintoons 1st and foremost.

Edited by Dave
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

And the "legit" unemployment and other numbers are HORRIFIC.  The realities of what that idiot has done and what he's been able to hide are going to come to light as they would have with Hillary.  The difference is we won't start a fucking war to deflect realities.  I'm not a fan of Trumps but have always believed he'll surround himself with great business minds that know how to negotiate business deals around the world.  How convinced am I that money is about to start being made again?  I'm thinking about coming out of "retirement".  And I am not going to do that for a "fair" and lowly fucking wage.  

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

The fact the markets held like they did speaks volumes for Trump. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

And the "legit" unemployment and other numbers are HORRIFIC.  The realities of what that idiot has done and what he's been able to hide are going to come to light as they would have with Hillary.  The difference is we won't start a fucking war to deflect realities.  I'm not a fan of Trumps but have always believed he'll surround himself with great business minds that know how to negotiate business deals around the world.  How convinced am I that money is about to start being made again?  I'm thinking about coming out of "retirement".  And I am not going to do that for a "fair" and lowly fucking wage.  

Hahahahaha

You fucking Trumpsters are hilarious 

Trump's #1 priority should be to make America's education system great again but he won't cuz the Repubs would lose their base

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lmao:  jesus some of you are dense. he'll surround himself with great business people alright, and it won't benefit us.

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The fact the markets held like they did speaks volumes for Trump. 

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Are you even in the markets?

The potus has little to do with the performance of the s&p retard.

:snack:

:lol: 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lmao:  jesus some of you are dense. he'll surround himself with great business people alright, and it won't benefit us.

Oh come on, he's the billionaire with a lifelong track record of fighting for the little guy!

lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Are you even in the markets?

The potus has little to do with the performance of the s&p retard.

in the last 8 years he absolutely did. he could have let the whole economy collapse but did things to keep it afloat. you clowns should probably huddle and get your stories straight. one minute the stock market is fake and ready to crumble because of things like qe3, the next it's wonderful because trump is in the forecast.

8 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Hahahahaha

Trump's #1 priority should be to make America's education system great again but he won't cuz the Repubs would lose their base

Since you are a smarmy nook you get a pass but most Democrat run cities have horrible schools systems rife with fraud and incompetence....in other words you're an idiot with no clue.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Oh come on, he's the billionaire with a lifelong track record of fighting for the little guy!

lol

When is Freddy going to sign back up? I miss his drunk Christmas tirades

13 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Hahahahaha

I agree.  But you do realize that to make our education system great again, it's gonna have to stop indoctrinating the whiny, worthless mediocre thinking of liberals.  And kill that stupid fucking union.

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Wow.  Sorry you aren't very "earning worthy".  Money is not given away in the real business world.  Gotta earn it baby!  I do realize some don't have the skills.

7 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

lol

Smarten up.

Edited by Zambroski

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:snack:

:lol: 

Pretty sure most were expecting a drop if Trump was elected, it did not happen, that is a good thing.

Obama or the next POTUS has little to do with the market performance, keep thinking otherwise.